Dak played great

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not sure why the mods moved this to another forum. Dak’s the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. Meanwhile the Dak sucks thread is still in the Fan Zone.

They should make a Dak Prescott Zone only. Would keep all the same stuff in one place and make it easier to avoid err. umm, I mean find.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think he means exactly that. All the offense needed was a first down in regulation.
Defense absolutely should have stood up after that and held again, but alas, they aren't really what we thought they were, are they?
Well I'm coming to grips with that. Not sure if its the injuries catching up to them or what but I Did not expect to see this type of performance simply because LVE got hurt or Brown and Lewis got hurt. But that is 3 starters so I Guess maybe I should've.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Play calling? Dak audibles all the time, but say it was a bad play call.. Did Moore tell Dak he had to throw it to the 3rd option? Fact is Dak played like average Dak and the defense played worse. None of it matters. A Trent Dilfer type QB will never win another Bowl. You need a QB playing at an Elite level to win the Bowl in todays NFL... Dak aint that.
10 INTs since his return.. Lets be nice and say 5 werent his fault... Even with 5 INTs since his return puts him tied for worst in the NFL in that span. But yeah.. Its the coaches fault.
Dak threw for 3 TD’s and led the team to 27 points. Should’ve been plenty to win the game. This loss is on the defense.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Play calling? Dak audibles all the time, but say it was a bad play call.. Did Moore tell Dak he had to throw it to the 3rd option? Fact is Dak played like average Dak and the defense played worse. None of it matters. A Trent Dilfer type QB will never win another Bowl. You need a QB playing at an Elite level to win the Bowl in todays NFL... Dak aint that.
10 INTs since his return.. Lets be nice and say 5 werent his fault... Even with 5 INTs since his return puts him tied for worst in the NFL in that span. But yeah.. Its the coaches fault.

Dallas went empty set on that play I believe, so it was a coaches' call. Dak can audible to a run if there is a running back to hand off to.

Let me add a disclaimer, I do not know if Zeke or Pollard were on the field so I will readily admit I am wrong about this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
when someone uses numbers to excuse failure, sensible people understand the agenda
Clearly you are not one of them
Once again.....I never used stats to "Excuse failure". I'm not sure if you are slow or trolling me which one is it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It wasn’t his best day, but I don’t agree that’s playing like crap. >60% passing, 365 total yards, 3 TD, 2 INTs. Could have done without the turnovers, but he was making huge plays all over the field
He played like crap most of that game. Just because he made his stats look better in the end doesn't erase that. Either way, Mahomes and Allen aren't playing great either. Just a piss poor year for MVP candidates.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We've got that now.

I want the next Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence, Allen, or Herbert.

You're not gonna get em if you never try.
So y'all claim the front office is inept but trust them to get the next Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence, etc lol. This should be good. I hope they do for your sake. I really hope they let Dak go to the Patriots or someone so he can be with a real coach.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He played like crap most of that game. Just because he made his stats look better in the end doesn't erase that.

Funny hearing this argument from you of all people.

Hurts won us the football game we probably should have lost, these weren’t garbage time stats. Outside of Jalen’s scrambles we had like 40 yards rushing. He was hitting bombs all day after the first quarter. 1 bad pass and 1 WR goofy route decision (sound familiar?) both early on, and then immaculate the rest of the game

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So y'all claim the front office is inept but trust them to get the next Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence, etc lol. This should be good. I hope they do for your sake. I really hope they let Dak go to the Patriots or someone so he can be with a real coach.
Would you be a Patriots fan?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Funny hearing this argument from you of all people.

Hurts won us the football game we probably should have lost, these weren’t garbage time stats. Outside of Jalen’s scrambles we had like 40 yards rushing. He was hitting bombs all day after the first quarter. 1 bad pass and 1 WR goofy route decision (sound familiar?) both early early on, and then immaculate the rest of the game
I don’t get why you’re here other than to troll.