Dak played great

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A QB’s job is to get his team down the field and score more than his opponent can. If it’s 1st and goal at the 5, no one is open and he runs it in, he’s somehow not doing his job? Of course he is
LEt me rephrase my statement. He had a crappy game for a quarterback. There.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This stigma on black QBs should have been over 20 years ago, but it still keeps cropping back up. QBs running the football do not make them RBs. They’re doing their job, the yards and TDs count exactly the same as if by passing. Hurts has a different skillset than Dak, of that I have no doubt. But it is still 100% a QB skillset.
Oh shut up lol. I said the guy is MVP even with his lack of passing stats. He threw 2 picks. I don't care what you say throwing 2 picks ain't good for a guy playing like a MVP. Has nothing to do with the "stigma on black QB's" or whatever the hell you clinging on to. He's a running QB. He's the MVP of the league. That doesn't take away from the fact that for his standard he was crappy.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Oh shut up lol. I said the guy is MVP even with his lack of passing stats. He threw 2 picks. I don't care what you say throwing 2 picks ain't good for a guy playing like a MVP. Has nothing to do with the "stigma on black QB's" or whatever the hell you clinging on to. He's a running QB. He's the MVP of the league. That doesn't take away from the fact that for his standard he was crappy.

Now I won’t disagree with that; Jalen and Dak are being held to two very different standards. Jalen should have played better as he has all season.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Takes a pig to know a pig.
I can completely tolerate any name calling but what I can't tolerate and won't tolerate is a bum masquerading as an NFL QB.
Especially one that is not recognized by half this fan base. It's my duty to make sure this clown is recognized for who he is. And I'm glad to see I'm getting somewhere, at least you recognize Dak as a pig.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
D came through with a fumble recovery with a little over a minute left but the offense couldn't even get one stinking first down.

Running up the middle the first two plays, even with Zeke, was about as dumb as you can get. Pollard to the outside, sideline throws, Dak bootlegs, any of those were far better options....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys need to start digging hard to cover up this week. He's gonna need some serious excuses
Actually the rest of the season is going to be "challenging" for dak.