Dak pre-snap

Redline360

Reaction score
I'm no fan of KM however this playcall is not on him or the running backs getting blown up. Everyone and their mother mother saw this coming.

This is 100% on Dak. Absolutely no reason to hand the ball off in this situation.

Now don't get me wrong happens to every team with an elite quarterback weekly however this happens WAY to much

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Not good on Dak at all there, but you can't just let Moore off the hook either. These are the situations they should be going over in practice week after week after week. Come game day it should be known by the entire offense that if get X look, check to Y. Feels like we have none of that, and I cant really say for sure if its on Dak or Kellen.

This is the stuff that both terrifies me and gives me hope for next year. It's easy to say that Dak sucks, RBs suck, Oline sucks, Wrs have underperformed, etc. Truth is however it may be fixing some simple Xs and Os to make this whole unit look like it did the first half of the year. It's really tough to tell if this unit is just past its prime and needs a full cast of new players, or if we just have a really inexperienced OC who gets outcoached week after week by veteran defensive minds.
Combo of everything.