Video: Dak Pregame Huddle

dacoming

Reaction score
Guess who won?
So does that mean he played good? The defense won that game, he almost lost it against a team that had no business being in the game. If he continues to play this way in the playoffs, it will be an early exit.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So does that mean he played good? The defense won that game, he almost lost it against a team that had no business being in the game. If he continues to play this way in the playoffs, it will be an early exit.
He did not play as bad as some of the freak-outs are acting like he did

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Back when we went 7-2 earlier this year Dak was carrying the defense. The defense owes Dak a few.
That's OK, it's a team sport the last time I checked.

...and the running game was carrying Dak so....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good Lord. Is this actually sparking an argument? Cowboys fans are embarrassing, more than Jerry.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I remember when Jaylon Smith was doing this at the beginning of the season. LOL

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I hope this kid gets right, I really like him and his will..

Dak will get it right. Signing huge contracts doesn't make players immune to slumps. And as much as it might shake some people here to the core, it happens to other quarterbacks all the time too.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Screenshot-2021-03-31-Tekken-3-Game-Free-Download-for-pc-full-version-windows-7.png

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak will get it right. Signing huge contracts doesn't make players immune to slumps. And as much as it might shake some people here to the core, it happens to other quarterbacks all the time too.

Yep...........True DAT!!!

Zeke is on a 3 year slump ever since he signed his big contract.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have a man crush on all of our players....It doesn't do me any good to hate on any of them....it might make some feel better, but it doesn't do it for me...I'd rather rip on trolls and haters than my own players...you be you, I'll be me

I dont think you understand how absolutely pathetic you sound.

"I have a man crush on all our players"?

You basically told everyone on this site that you are all but useless in any realistic football discussion when it come to the Cowboys.

Man crush? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He is going down the path of DLaw and Zeke.....got the money, flapped their lips, and failed to show up on the field.

Stats are for losers. Winning is all that matters. 9-4 and soon to be 11-4.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Who has a better chance of getting it right first? Dak or Zeke?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont think you understand how absolutely pathetic you sound.

"I have a man crush on all our players"?

You basically told everyone on this site that you are all but useless in any realistic football discussion when it come to the Cowboys.

Man crush? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
I'm good with that....I hated Dennis Rodman until he played for the spurs, then I hated him again when he left. I respected his play, though.....just being objective without continually crapping on a player is fine by me.....but, when someone digs in and is subjective is not for me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm good with that....I hated Dennis Rodman until he played for the spurs, then I hated him again when he left. I respected his play, though.....just being objective without continually crapping on a player is fine by me.....but, when someone digs in and is subjective is not for me.

Nicely put

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a man crush on all of our players....It doesn't do me any good to hate on any of them....it might make some feel better, but it doesn't do it for me...I'd rather rip on trolls and haters than my own players...you be you, I'll be me
I think hating in any form has a negative effect. Hating haters = hater. Negative. Especially for some of you obsessed about it.

You feed them and then act offended by their veracity.

I don't get it but hey....carry on.