Dak Prescott 2022 - 2023 Full Season Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcard

Reaction score
Crazy how one game Dak is on fire and looks mvp caliber, then the next game hes brandon weedon. Was his hand just bothering him on/off or just fighting some other injury?
Mike McCarthy and Kellen Moore Disagreed Philosophically....that is Leadership dynamic recipe ready for disaster especially when you Play the Better teams.

Prescott had a professional conundrum. Support your Colleague Coach Kellen and also execute McCarthy's vision.

Prescott started forcing plays to compensate for below average WR Scheme and the disrupt in rhythm from Zeke's offensive Series.

Qcard

Reaction score
That's never going to happen.

Dak will always find a way to fail. He's not good enough to go through the playoffs without failing.

I'm willing to put my account on the line that Dak leaves the Cowboys having NEVER led the Cowboys to the Super Bowl. Are you will to put yours on the line that he will at some point? I'm going to guess no, because you don't really believe in Dak, you just think you have to because he has a star on his helmet.
Please @Ranching!!!!! Please Kind Person...

wHAt dO Put mY AcCCount on lINe mean???:laugh:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It’s like The War of the Roses with the most lovey or hateful Dak posts every day. I’m going to start a bunch of middle of the road “meh” Dak ones that get 2 comments. :laugh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's never going to happen.

Dak will always find a way to fail. He's not good enough to go through the playoffs without failing.

I'm willing to put my account on the line that Dak leaves the Cowboys having NEVER led the Cowboys to the Super Bowl. Are you will to put yours on the line that he will at some point? I'm going to guess no, because you don't really believe in Dak, you just think you have to because he has a star on his helmet.
I don't want you to leave the site....you're too entertaining

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s like The War of the Roses with the most lovey or hateful Dak posts every day. I’m going to start a bunch of middle of the road “meh” Dak ones that get 2 comments. :laugh:
Meh...lol. I just like poking the bear...its to easy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't want you to leave the site....you're too entertaining
I'm a completely shocked that you won't take that deal. Shocked, I tell ya!

Just like the other Dak homers that won't take that deal.

They hate to hear my criticism of Dak and are quick to defend him, but not a 1 of em are willing to go account for account against what I say in defense of Dak.

Ain't none of ya'll really Dak believers. Ya'll just fake it cause the star on his helmet makes you think you are required to believe it.

And I'm fine with that if that's the type of fan you want to be, but don't get upset with the posters that say what you really think about Dak but if you say it you think you're somehow less of a Cowboys fan for it.

Qcard

Reaction score
Only one way to rile up a Fringe Element....Post Any Positive Dak Prescott Thread

Dak Haters are basic!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a completely shocked that you won't take that deal. Shocked, I tell ya!

Just like the other Dak homers that won't take that deal.

They hate to hear my criticism of Dak and are quick to defend him, but not a 1 of em are willing to go account for account against what I say in defense of Dak.

Ain't none of ya'll really Dak believers. Ya'll just fake it cause the star on his helmet makes you think you are required to believe it.

And I'm fine with that if that's the type of fan you want to be, but don't get upset with the posters that say what you really think about Dak but if you say it you think you're somehow less of a Cowboys fan for it.
You're hurting my feelings.....big bully

Qcard

Reaction score
I would like to know where in those 12-5 seasons was Dak part of 12 wins.

People keep crediting Dak for these back to back 12 win season when Dak wasn't a part of 12 wins in either of those season.

That, my friend, is why they are Dak over Dallas fans.
OGs like us see through this stupidity!! I am starting to believe Dak Haters NEVER existed before Tony Romo Era:lmao2:

Using @MountaineerCowboy DUMB logic....I would like to know where in those 12-4 season (94) was Troy Aikman part of 12 wins ( Garrett started vs Packers; Rodney Peete vs Eagles both Wins). Troy Aikman won regular season 10 games.

According to this fool there has never been a Dallas Cowboys QB credited with back to back 12 team wins!!

Dak Hater why DO you really Hate Dak?

I expect you to ignore the above point!

I expect you to play victim by answering posed question:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
OGs like us see through this stupidity!! I am starting to believe Dak Haters NEVER existed before Tony Romo Era:lmao2:

Using @MountaineerCowboy DUMB logic....I would like to know where in those 12-4 season (94) was Troy Aikman part of 12 wins ( Garrett started vs Packers; Rodney Peete vs Eagles both Wins). Troy Aikman won regular season 10 games.

According to this fool there has never been a Dallas Cowboys QB credited with back to back 12 team wins!!

Dak Hater why DO you really Hate Dak?

I expect you to ignore the above point!

I expect you to play victim by answering posed question:laugh:
In 1992 Troy Aikman started in 16 wins for the Cowboys.
In 1993 Troy Aikman started in 14 wins for the Cowboys.
In 1994 Troy Aikman started in 12 wins for the Cowboys.
in 1995 Troy Aikman started in 15 wins for the Cowboys.
In 1996 Troy Aikman started in 12 wins for the Cowboys.

He did in 5 years in a row.

I know you hate it, because you thought you had a good point to defend Dak by downing Aikman, but sorry bout it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They should cut out the 1st minute. Showing pedestrian throws in a game they lost and had only scored 3 points is terrible on a highlight reel. But at the 1:22 second mark he had a good pass under pressure to CD who hd 2 defenders on him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hey dummy...We what you DID you Shifted the Goalpost to "Started"

Dak Hater I know your Stripes and weak underbelly..I could stop there but I follow up with Historical Facts to refute your ORIGINAL point before you Goalpost Shifting :facepalm: :muttley:

Troy Won 13 Regular Season Games and 3 Playoff Games

Stay focused on your DUMB point about Back to Back 12 Win seasons

Hey Dummy...Troy Won 11 Regular Season Games and 3 Playoff Games

Bernie Kosar Start 2 Games. Win and Loss

I always knew Dak Hater where IDIOTS!!

Troy Won 10 Regular Season Games and 1 Playoff Game.

Garrett and Peete each had Regular Season win

Troy Won 12 Regular Season Games and 3 Playoff Game.

Troy Won 10 Regular Season Games and I Playoff Game

I know you are clueless and popped up right after Tony Romo's Hostage Press Conference.

Dak Haters are Easy Picking!!
I always forget that when it comes to Dak we need to stop including things like "the playoffs". Because even adding those in for Dak doesn't work out hahaha

My bad.

When you take something like the playoffs out then Aikman only lead the Cowboys to 12 wins once.

I'll go back to ignoring you now.

Qcard

Reaction score
:laugh: I always forget that when it comes to Dak we need to stop including things like "the playoffs". Because even adding those in for Dak doesn't work out hahaha

My bad.

When you take something like the playoffs out then Aikman only lead the Cowboys to 12 wins once.

Dak Hater as usual, you Goalpost Shift the Stat which is ABOUT REGULAR SEASON WINS (by adding Playoffs so you can Hate on Dak)!!!

You Hate on Dak but when you pull back the veneer on Troy Aikman's career you'll see he never won back to back 12 Regular Season Games but at seasons end was credited with being the QB1 for all the Team Wins from Kosar, Peete and Garrett.

Dak Hater sure do love Cooper Rush's 5-1 Record. Dak Haters have horrible agents.... couldn't get Rush even $20M per season????

Dak Haters will Never give Prescott that simple credit even though he plays with 10 less HOF ers to Date:lmao:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I always forget that when it comes to Dak we need to stop including things like "the playoffs". Because even adding those in for Dak doesn't work out hahaha

My bad.

He is so pathetically funny.

KInd of feel guilty reminding him of how far off the edge of the world he has fallen

But its sort of like making fun of the mentally ill

like him they can't help it

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I real Cowboy fan would know Troy Aikman didn't start in 12 Wins 1996
Take 96 away then and make it 4 years in a row instead of 5.

Dak's still never done it.

Dak's only led the Cowboys to at least 12 wins in a season once.

Status
Not open for further replies.