Dak Prescott 2022 - 2023 Full Season Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course there were. But....Do we have to caveat that EVERY single time....most especially in a....

Dak thread?
It goes both ways actually.
I was not creating a caveat I was pointing out there are other critical plays that shape a game.
I am neither defending nor blaming Dak solely for the loss. But in other threads I have at times because he had a pretty bad year with INT’s.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you only like watching the good Dak? The bad Dak is the one that drives me crazy. The good Dak is not too bad at playing QB. The bad Dak is the reason why this team will go nowhere. Bad Dak rules the postseason. Bad Dak also shows up during the regular season just to serve gentle reminders of what is going to happen in the postseason.

This is what is really sad. Dak and MM are going to walk into training camp and try to make the team believe they can win a bowl.

They better be prepared for this:
giphy.gif

honestly i'd rather be watching dak on another team. but i thought i'd check out the supposed highlights which every starting qb can put together. I just thought it odd that it starts out showing passes from a game the offense scored a whoppin 3 points in.

Ken

Reaction score
Yes.

When Aikman is introduced they say "He's known for his team wins" and not "3 time Super Bowl champ and 1 time Super Bowl MVP"
Yez....HE won those games...not the most stacked team to ever be assembled. lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're not Cowboys fans.

They're just Dak fans.

It's really that simple.
You aren't a Cowboys fan, just a Dak hater. You said it yourself when you wished that Dak played horribly....you keep on being a hater and wishing for us to lose and well keep being homers and wishing for us to win. Win win situation. Have a great day...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You aren't a Cowboys fan, just a Dak hater. You said it yourself when you wished that Dak played horribly....you keep on being a hater and wishing for us to lose and well keep being homers and wishing for us to win. Win win situation. Have a great day...
You're a Dak hater too.

You proved you didn't believe in him when you wouldn't account bet me.

Pipe down or I'll offer it again so everyone can see you turn it down AGAIN.

Us "Dak haters" just say what you think about him but won't say because you think it makes you less of a fan.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're a Dak hater too.

You proved you didn't believe in him when you wouldn't account bet me.

Pipe down or I'll offer it again so everyone can see you turn it down AGAIN.

Us "Dak haters" just say what you think about him but won't say because you think it makes you less of a fan.
Oh brother, what an ......

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I see a talented qb hobbled by a stale playcaller and poor receiving core. Some of those throws were nuts!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, lot's of tough guys on message boards. No doubt about that.
Nothing at all to do with being tough.

Caring about what others think is just something I guess I don't care about.

If I cared what some thought I'd pretend to think Dak is good also.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing at all to do with being tough.

Caring about what others think is just something I guess I don't care about.

If I cared what some thought I'd pretend to think Dak is good also.
You should hope he's good and can get us to where we want to go....but, you don't....so be it. Bye!

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I would like to know where in those 12-5 seasons was Dak part of 12 wins.

People keep crediting Dak for these back to back 12 win season when Dak wasn't a part of 12 wins in either of those season.

That, my friend, is why they are Dak over Dallas fans.

Love Lux Luger. Lol

gtb1943

Reaction score
SO you get to decide who is a Cowboys fan? Who elected you to that position?

Status
Not open for further replies.