Dak Prescott 2022 - 2023 Full Season Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Unquestionably, Dak had the worst season of his career this past season, and he made a lot of bad decisions, unforced errors for INTs, balls that should never have been thrown. I’m also sure that his biggest detractors will never watch this video and recognize how many great throws he DID make. They will just make sarcastic comments without watching….sad.

But off the topic of Dak, I’ll also add that the fans who think we will be better without Schultz are most likely wrong. Schultz is not Kelce, duh, but he was able to get downfield in seams for long passes all season. He was not a 5-10 yard guy. And often he was 20-30 yards downfield whe other receivers made catches, blocking for their YAC. Maybe Ferguson can replace him, but it’s a brave assumption. Just watch the video and notice how often the dude was downfield significantly.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Unquestionably, Dak had the worst season of his career this past season, and he made a lot of bad decisions, unforced errors for INTs, balls that should never have been thrown. I’m also sure that his biggest detractors will never watch this video and recognize how many great throws he DID make. They will just make sarcastic comments without watching….sad.

But off the topic of Dak, I’ll also add that the fans who think we will be better without Schultz are most likely wrong. Schultz is not Kelce, duh, but he was able to get downfield in seams for long passes all season. He was not a 5-10 yard guy. And often he was 20-30 yards downfield whe other receivers made catches, blocking for their YAC. Maybe Ferguson can replace him, but it’s a brave assumption. Just watch the video and notice how often the dude was downfield significantly.
Well stated. I noticed and was thinking the same thing. The TE position has always been a safety valve for both Dak, Romo and even Aikman. As you mentioned, I truly hope Ferguson, Hendershot and/or McKeon can seriously improve over this summer and come close to what Schultz meant to Dak and this Offense's production.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yep and we went 12-5 for the 2nd season in a row and got further than we have in years beating Tom Brady and the bucs getting the monkey off our backs.

basically one quarter away from the championship game where we have a good shot to beat the eagles. Bottom line is the niners have our number.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
-Sigh-

I hate the negative and positive Dak threads right now ........ wish the season was closer so he could make one side or the other look foolish.
Dak consistently makes the haters look foolish.

the clown show hates stats and says wins are all that matter and we go 12-5 two years in a row And finally win a playoff game.

Now the clowns care only about stats like picks. Lol

The clown show can’t keep up with their own BS.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep and we went 12-5 for the 2nd season in a row and got further than we have in years beating Tom Brady and the bucs getting the monkey off our backs.

basically one quarter away from the championship game where we have a good shot to beat the eagles. Bottom line is the niners have our number.
Many forget the play that Turpin cut inside instead of to the outside, or else he would have had a TD.
How about Diggs drop of an INT when SF was in scoring position. Or his non-hit on Kittle.

Quite a few other things that happened to change the outcome of the game.
Of course Dak's INT's cost and hurt. But there are other things that happen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.