News: Dak Prescott authoring historic turnaround season

DStar22

Reaction score
This is the guy so many of our own fans want to get rid of?

A literal Pro Bowl QB?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
he has been a LOT better this season. I think it has a lot to do with his footwork and such McCarthy taught him or whatever it was Dak talked about.

He does still occasionally have a deer in the headlights look against good teams though.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I really want to see us make the Super Bowl, but for me to even consider this a “successful” season we need to at least make it to the conference championship game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
he has been a LOT better this season. I think it has a lot to do with his footwork and such McCarthy taught him or whatever it was Dak talked about.

He does still occasionally have a deer in the headlights look against good teams though.
You know what it's already been said in this thread but no he's not been a lot better he was the rookie of the year as a rookie he had thirteen wins as a fourth round pick he's played great almost every year just because some people are just now noticing is ridiculous yeah 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions 4800 yards in 2021 coming off a broken ankle. It just go back to last year he's come off a broken hand and took our lowly little offense from last in almost every category with Cooper rush and put us in first in almost every category for almost six weeks in a row.. The man had 23 touchdowns in 12 games everyone wanted to talk about the interceptions that's the kind of problem right now that mahomes is going through with his receivers and his offensive line and sometimes the play calling it happens but Prescott's always been this guy most of us have been trying to tell you and anybody in here that's hating on the guy what have you been watching last year was an anomaly he's not having a turn around season he's always been this guy.. Again the proof is from 2021 one of his best years I mean 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions probably better than this year... I mean he did have a few more fumbles that here but I'm just saying this is not the first sign that Prescott can play like a top five quarterback he's always been top 10 but he's played this well before...

blueblood70

Reaction score
If the weather cooperates, Dak's week 18 performance should be a thing of beauty. Add that to his already excellent second half of the season, I definitely see history being made.
Well I hope he does it before halftime because I want him out of there as soon as possible establish a big enough lead that we can give Cooper rush some time on the field would be the best scenario pull tyron pull hankins pull some of the more important players by halftime..