Twitter: Dak Prescott becomes betting favorite to win MVP

Aven8

Reaction score
Damn Mike can coach. But it’s going to be tough for Purdy not to win it.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I do not care one iota who gets the MVP unless its the Super bowl.

That said, I'm not even sure Purdy is the 3rd most important player on his OWN OFFENSE.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw a lot of them got benched. Funny how vocal they are in losses but are ghost in wins.
It was the same when he didn’t have a good game and the adamant supporters would disappear. You know that. What’s new. The team and the QB are playing great but some seem like they can’t function without hunting for someone that disagrees. Grievance at its finest.

Proof

Reaction score
It was the same when he didn’t have a good game and the adamant supporters would disappear. You know that. What’s new. The team and the QB are playing great but some seem like they can’t function without hunting for someone that disagrees. Grievance at its finest.
man shutup :muttley:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well they’d say so, right? wouldn’t have to wonder where they were lol
Are you looking for them? Keeping track? There have been posters that were skeptical as I recall that seem happy with the QB. Just seems childish and weak to me that’s all.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I've given Dak the business at times but he's playing at an MVP level right now.

If they voted for it today I'd give it to him and that's not homerism.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He’s on another level right now… but you heard them talking about it during game. He found something. No longer is he just sitting there in the pocket….

It’s 1st read.. second read? Nothing there he’s using his feet. Picking up first downs.. extending plays. He’s a different guy right now

Proof

Reaction score
Are you looking for them? Keeping track? There have been posters that were skeptical as I recall that seem happy with the QB. Just seems childish and weak to me that’s all.
no. i know who the weak posters are and what they’re about. but if someone says “where are the haters?” its very easy to look for posts acknowledging it. they dont exist

coult44

Reaction score
If Dak wins the MVP will it be worth it for me to bump a thread from week 1/2 when I said if he did there would still be people here not happy with him? Of course I know right where it is, and can have a good laugh at all the people who called me an idiot for even mentioning it.