Twitter: Dak Prescott becomes betting favorite to win MVP

Kwyn

Reaction score
Purdy has to still be the favorite. Only reason otherwise is because the world loves (hates) the Cowboys.

Would love to see him win but for that to happen, he needs to stay on absolute fire and we have to damn near win out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was the same when he didn’t have a good game and the adamant supporters would disappear. You know that. What’s new. The team and the QB are playing great but some seem like they can’t function without hunting for someone that disagrees. Grievance at its finest.
Yeah I didn’t see many supporters disappear….AC was here, Q was here….hell I was too….

Yobwocs

Reaction score
When McCaffrey was hurt (at least through most of it). So yeah.
Nope, McCaffrey played in all 3 games. It was Samuel that was hurt.

Those Purdy excuses... lmao.

Dak is MVP. Purdy is behind him. Case closed.

Why are there so many Purdy fans on this site? LOL. It's a Cowboys forum.

starfan1

Reaction score
Those folks will return and be vocal once the cowboys lose again and Dak don’t perform to their standards

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he keeps playing the way he has and beats 3 likely playoff teams these next 3 weeks, I don't see any way he doesn't win it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It was the same when he didn’t have a good game and the adamant supporters would disappear. You know that. What’s new. The team and the QB are playing great but some seem like they can’t function without hunting for someone that disagrees. Grievance at its finest.
It actually wasn’t at all. When the team and Dak had a bad game the supporters of the team were still here. Commenting. On Dak and other things. Problem is. Haters seem to only comment on Dak threads. Or create them lol. Can’t talk about anything else. Now that he’s playing well. (Against good teams) I might add. There are crickets.