Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You and your buddies have been so defensive the past month.

You all were wrong about Dak. There is no reason to be THIS emotional about it. We have to just accept it for what it is and hope the team can built a legit contender around Dak.
Emotional. We take our football seriously. Emotional. That’s being weak. How about obsessed. Then you might understand the game if you became that way. You just being Tunnel vision. If you don’t think Prescott is elite. You just don’t understand the game. Do you think a zillionaire is going to pay for a quarterback was not worth it. That’s the first thing people don’t get.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
no, you are wrong.

wins are a team statistic. losses are a QB stat, specially for Dak.
You nailed it. I would actually respect people if they would just come out and admit it . Like for instance I could not stand Dez Bryant. I don’t like him I never did. But I didn’t make up silly excuses why. These people can’t wait for him to lose and that’s what happened.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are 1-0 this year without Dak.

The Cowboys are 0-2 this year without Cooper.

You don't have to accept theses facts, but they are still 100% facts.
And who do you thinks throwing the ball. Do you think it’s easy throwing to a new receiver that you haven’t played with. Did you ever think that Prescott is throwing dimes to Gallup. That he did in the first week he was back. It’s called continuity. It’s called knowing where your plate is supposed to be. Like I said if you people only understood the game

uvaballa

Reaction score
Dallas fans (some) are the whiniest conditional fans in the NFL.
A lot of snowflakes. Many Cowboy fans whine about everything if the teams loses and get over confident when they win a few games. Just relax and enjoy the games because nothing said here is going to change the team.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A lot of snowflakes. Many Cowboy fans whine about everything if the teams loses and get over confident when they win a few games. Just relax and enjoy the games because nothing said here is going to change the team.
For such a long way to go. You’re absolutely right.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I totally disagree with you. I just don’t think you pay attention to the rest of the league.
I have multiple TVs going on Sundays. I very much so pay attention to the rest of the league. We've already talked about this lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
My stance as well. I lose no sleep win or lose. I'm simply here to discuss football, not listen to the constant crying and condescension. I support the entire team, even if I think a player is awful. There are some here who probably have tattoos illustrating their undying hatred for certain players. It's kind of sad. But at the same time entertaining.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You guys crowed Dak before he did anything.

Some of us are "wait and see" types.

I have accepted that Dak is just what he is and he's never going to be more than a QB that needs elite teammates all around him to look good. It's year 6. It's been long enough to judge him. If you can't accept that then that's your problem, not mine.
Who threw Jason Witten, and Dez Bryant. The first ever playoff touchdown catches.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have multiple TVs going on Sundays. I very much so pay attention to the rest of the league. We've already talked about this lol
Watching. And paying attention to two different things how many games this weekend we’re one with five minutes left. Who has the most fourth quarter wins. I believe it’s Prescott what’s 17. Since he’s been in the league

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So are you saying start Cooper Rush. LMAO that Hass to be the most ignorant statement today.
I NEVER said that.

I'm just pointing out the weapons Dak has can make a lot of guys, including Dak, look better then they actually are.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure this qualifies as "calling out" since he didn't disparage those fans or express any ill feeling. Seemed more like a recognition that fan support can be fleeting.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not sure this qualifies as "calling out" since he didn't disparage those fans or express any ill feeling. Seemed more like a recognition that fan support can be fleeting.
Which is pretty accurate.

Xeven

Reaction score
If Cowboys fans required dominating winning teams there would be no fans for last 25 years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I NEVER said that.

I'm just pointing out the weapons Dak has can make a lot of guys, including Dak, look better then they actually are.

So one question, why is Cowboys offense #1 and Tampa not #1...they have the Goat and are loaded..if the Cowboys WR (who we can get into games missed if you want) elevate Dak why are Tampas WR not elevating Brady?