Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mac Jones

And yes, I said what I said.

7-4 with all those weapons is a disappointment and nothing to be proud of.
One of the issues I see here....is that people....some people....act like daks team should support HIM.....but other qb like jones....should ELEVATE his.

Mac looks more consistently sharp and involved. Yep....he misses passes too.

Dak appears to lose focus....and just not as aggressive sharp.
It's my humble opinion no reason to get jacked up...just explain how I am wrong.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe this guy could do it ….

OGC.578971928b009437e573c357b0520970

lmao....yeah, him and @RonnieT24.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay.

That doesn't make you right. You've watched a lot of Cowboys football in your life. You should be ashamed with this organization and how far its fallen. Cowboys fans used to expect winning, now they're satisfied with pretty stats.
I watched a lot of football in my life. I love the star what it represents I’m not ashamed of anything. I still love the camaraderie This team possesses. Statistics lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the issues I see here....is that people....some people....act like daks team should support HIM.....but other qb like jones....should ELEVATE his.

It's my humble opinion no reason to get jacked up...just explain how I am wrong.
He’s constantly on the sidelines looking at the tablet. How is that losing focus

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Dak is just who he is at this point.

It's year 6 now. I believe he can be properly judged, because I don't believe he's going to get that much better, if at all.

In fact, his refusal to run has took one of his best weapons away, so he's regressed in that aspect.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still don't see the point here?

Brady and Dak both have good players around them. I am not disputing that. I never disputed that. I just said that a lot of QBs would be good with the weapons Dak has. I never even bought up Brady.
You actually did dispute that - you claimed Brady doesn't have the kind of weapons Dak does.

You may not have made the initial mention of Brady, but you did make that claim when Brady was brought up.

Then when presented with the strong weapons Brady does have you argued about the games Gronk and Brown have missed. That's what I responded to.

Reactions: G2

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I watched a lot of football in my life. I love the star what it represents I’m not ashamed of anything. I still love the camaraderie This team possesses. Statistics lol.
When did winning stop being the number 1 priority to you?

I'm just curious.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You actually did dispute that - you claimed Brady doesn't have the kind of weapons Dak does.

You may not have made the initial mention of Brady, but you did make that claim when Brady was brought up.

Then when presented with the strong weapons Brady does have you argued about the games Gronk and Brown have missed. That's what I responded to.
"Brady doesn't have Dak's weapons. Nobody but Dak does. What is your point here?"

That's what I said that prompted you to compare their weapons. I didn't say either guys is better. I just said their weapons aren't the same.

You're making things up just to argue something that doesn't even matter lol

Give it a rest. I'm done now.

Dre11

Reaction score
Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it hasn't been explained.
Let me ask you this dre...please try to be honest if you can.....we will take it slow.
How does a sports team get "bandwagon" fans?

You haven't explained, and what your definition of bandwagon means nothing, this team has a permanent bandwagon win or lose due to its history and it's popularity. It got rolling on a 6 game win streak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Brady doesn't have Dak's weapons. Nobody but Dak does. What is your point here?"

That's what I said that prompted you to compare their weapons. I didn't say either guys is better. I just said their weapons aren't the same.

You're making things up just to argue something that doesn't even matter lol

Give it a rest. I'm done now.
lol - so when you said Brady doesn't have the weapons Dak does it had nothing to do with the quality of the weapons, you just wanted to let everyone know Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Schultz don't play for the Bucs? Just in case we weren't all aware of that?

Thanks so much. I'll eagerly await your announcement that the Atlantic Ocean contains water.

But I'm wondering …. if you were merely making sure we knew Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Schultz don't play for the Bucs, why did you argue about Gronk and Brown missing games and not being available for Brady when someone pointed out all the weapons Brady has?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven't explained, and what your definition of bandwagon means nothing, this team has a permanent bandwagon win or lose due to its history and it's popularity. It got rolling on a 6 game win streak.
I didn't give you my definition of bandwagon I asked for YOURS.

This is what happens to a conversation when people are nuts...and have no logic or reason. They make up some insane reply that has nothing to do with the question asked.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you think dak has band wagon fans based on a 6 game win streak.
You have got to be kidding me. You cannot he serious.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lol - so when you said Brady doesn't have the weapons Dak does it had nothing to do with the quality of the weapons, you just wanted to let everyone know Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Schultz don't play for the Bucs? Just in case we weren't all aware of that?

Thanks so much. I'll eagerly await your announcement that the Atlantic Ocean contains water.

But I'm wondering …. if you were merely making sure we knew Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Schultz don't play for the Bucs, why did you argue about Gronk and Brown missing games and not being available for Brady when someone pointed out all the weapons Brady has?

Right that so ridiculous, he said it and was called on it and now wants out...not uncommon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak has clearly had a lot of weapons around him that many qbs, especially younger ones.....don't have. 1st rounders on the line. 1st rounder in the backfield . 1st rounders in the wrs.
Poopooing this is very disingenuous. We should ask Joe burrow which team he'd rather be drafted on, and watch dak in cinnci.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak has clearly had a lot of weapons around him that many qbs, especially younger ones.....don't have. 1st rounders on the line. 1st rounder in the backfield . 1st rounders in the wrs.
Poopooing this is very disingenuous. We should ask Joe burrow which team he'd rather be drafted on, and watch dak in cinnci.

Question though what should he be doing with all this talent around him? Be the #1 offense in the league?...again I could get this argument if the offense was middle of the pack...its not its literally running tops in the league with other offensses everyone would die to have the QB's from. They have the same weapons on offense and we are there. So Im good with calling bad games bad games but THIS SEASON and when he was in last season ..this offense is doing exactly what you would expect a loaded offense to do. thats the argument, what did you expect he is runing neck and neck with the goat who has a loaded offense...how is that a failing offense?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question though what should he be doing with all this talent around him? Be the #1 offense in the league?...again I could get this argument if the offense was middle of the pack...its not its literally running tops in the league with other offensses everyone would die to have the QB's from. They have the same weapons on offense and we are there. So Im good with calling bad games bad games but THIS SEASON and when he was in last season ..this offense is doing exactly what you would expect a loaded offense to do. thats the argument, what did you expect he is runing neck and neck with the goat who has a loaded offense...how is that a failing offense?

Good question. The comment you quoted....was not really meant to technically assess this season so far. But the truth of it...is clear....don't you think?
I watched tampa get dominated in the 1st qtr and most of the 2nd. I then watched them assert their will and just plain make plays to win in the 2nd half. The opposite of what we did last week.
I'm reluctant to compare to other teams. We aren't them.
I think we have not done well to assert our will regardless of missing players. The missed pass to Noah, which h dak apologists are sick of me bringing up (I get why they don't want to talk of it), is telltale sign.
I'm still in. I hope we can get the "reinforcements" back and finish up strong. There isn't much time...we are leaking our season away. Plug it up and sail on!

Last edited: