Dak Prescott can win a Super Bowl

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Because it’s just another hater post in a litany of hate posts from you.

Awww don’t be so butthurt early in the morning. Besides not my fault this franchise is the laughing stock or the league. I certainly didn’t make it the circus clown show that it is and unlike you I’m not showing up everyday to cheer for the clown show either.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Flacco was on his rookie deal. Those days for Dak are over..

Now we get the Flacco years after he was paid with no championship to parade around like the Ravens had.

They can pay Dak more than what he is getting paid as a rookie but I would say below what Tom Brady is making. If he wants more let him go find someone dumb enough to give him that cash and enjoy the losing.

Steve007

Reaction score
Defenses arent built through FA. 20 extra million wont build you a defense.

Tagging Dak again would be a mistake. But again, that is no fault of Dak's if he gets tagged.

And he certainly wasnt the fool that paid Zeke 15 million and Jaylon 12 million.
Build through the draft, Get a couple of players through FA. Give Dak the non exclusive tag. He can test the market if a team offers him a contract the cowboys can match or get 2 first round picks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's the cap. He wants more than 35 million

how about some more detail? Go ahead and use the 35 million to build your defense, I want to hear it.

While your at it, make sure to use at least 10 million of that 35 million on the QB position replacement. Gotta pay a top pick rookie or a quality veteran.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Build through the draft, Get a couple of players through FA. Give Dak the non exclusive tag. He can test the market if a team offers him a contract the cowboys can match or get 2 first round picks.

Cowboys can build through the draft with Dak on the team. In fact, they dont have to use any high picks on a replacement QB so keeping Dak actually helps to build the defense. Saves on draft capital.

FA? You going to build a defense with 20 extra million? who is going to play QB at the rate Dak is doing? Gotta pay the replacement.

raven55

Reaction score
keep dreaming, its like that old show dallas you will wake up and know that you dreamed it all

Steve007

Reaction score
Cowboys can build through the draft with Dak on the team. In fact, they dont have to use any high picks on a replacement QB so keeping Dak actually helps to build the defense. Saves on draft capital.

FA? You going to build a defense with 20 extra million? who is going to play QB at the rate Dak is doing? Gotta pay the replacement.
What is your limit on what you think Dak should get? The cowboys should give him the non exclusive tag then everyone will know what he is worth. If the cowboys dont match they get 2 first round picks. They pay Dak they are not competing for a superbowl.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
29-24 overall record since his rookie season......9-11 in his last 20 games......he is not improving the team but rather his own personal stats.

Hmmm...........so Dak is getting better at playing QB, putting up huge stats, yet the team is losing more?

Could it be the defense is getting worse? Duh.........I dont know!!!! :muttley::muttley:

Do you think defense matters in football to winning?

Didnt you just learn that valuable lesson last night? I take it you didnt WRITE IT DOWN? :huh:

Steve007

Reaction score
how about some more detail? Go ahead and use the 35 million to build your defense, I want to hear it.

While your at it, make sure to use at least 10 million of that 35 million on the QB position replacement. Gotta pay a top pick rookie or a quality veteran.
He wants more than 35 million. You don't pay a good quarterback elite money. It would be better to rebuild. This team isn't even close to a championship.

JBS

Reaction score
Yes.. Please stop looking at numbers.. You guys get fooled too often by them. This isn’t fantasy football and it’s not week 3 against the Browns. That was a Super Bowl and an Elite QB winning his 7th championship. Elite..

Of course he is an elite qb. The point here is that you have no idea what an elite qb is, and you also have no idea how to build a championship team. What the tb bucs have done, puts your entire theory on how to win in the nfl, in the trash.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What is your limit on what you think Dak should get? The cowboys should give him the non exclusive tag then everyone will know what he is worth. If the cowboys dont match they get 2 first round picks. They pay Dak they are not competing for a superbowl.

I have no misconceptions on what Dak is worth. Dak is a top 7 QB. Those guys get big money. And he is in his prime.

No point in insulting Dak, just sign him to what he wanted. 35 million for 4 years.

Why would you let some other team determine his salary? There is always at least one team that will overpay. Someone like Washington would pay him 45 million a year. LOL

Look you just dont like Dak for whatever dumb reason. You will make up any laughable nonsense to justify him leaving. Is the shame of Dak developing into a great QB too much for your ego to handle?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Of course he is an elite qb. The point here is that you have no idea what an elite qb is, and you also have no idea how to build a championship team. What the tb bucs have done, puts your entire theory on how to win in the nfl, in the trash.

Lol.. Ok bud..

I was the guy on here saying to sign Brady last year when this fan base was telling me he was washed and Dak was better..

How convenient for you that I don’t know what I’m talking about now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He wants more than 35 million. You don't pay a good quarterback elite money. It would be better to rebuild. This team isn't even close to a championship.

Nope, he wanted 35 million for 4 years. Does he want more now, who knows.

And yah, you pay any top 10 QB elite money. Thats how new contracts work. And Dak is definitely worth the money. Not even a question.

aikemirv

Reaction score
For all the excuses Dak gets when the line struggles and people have the audacity to talk about how Mahommes did under pressure with his 2 starting tackles gone and a toe that needs surgery.

Where have I seen this type of hypocrisy before????? oh yeah!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
streetcredit said:
Brady sucks, he didn't even throw for 400 yards...according to stats, Dak is the rightful Superbowl MVP.........:D yeah thats a good one.
How dare brady get to and win a SB without throwing 45 times for 450 yds !