Dak Prescott can win a Super Bowl

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak is a significantly better player than Kirk Cousins, especially when playing from behind and when the other team knows he has to pass. Cousins is useless when it matters and when the defense isn’t engaged in the running game.

Cousins and Dak will get teams to a similar place.. They have similar impact on the outcome of a game.

Just like Andy Dalton had this past season.

Dak unfortunately is not a game changer.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Instead of jumping into the middle of a debate try reading the conversation first. Then you wouldn't have to worry about assuming or new math.

You said Prescott has never had a losing season.

20 years from now if you look at Prescott's career numbers it will say 2-3 in 2020 season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ugh I never said it's a big deal, why do you feel the need to get defensive with me? The fans on here can do whatever they want.....
I’m addressing it cause you seem to have a problem with it. Calling out Cowboy fans on a Cowboys forum for loving and supporting their QB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You said Prescott has never had a losing season.

20 years from now if you look at Prescott's career numbers it will say 2-3 in 2020 season.
If you go back and read you will see that we were taking about this season if Dak would have made the playoffs...... hence the reason the other season's were used as proof he wouldn't have ended with a losing season.

Does that help or do you still need help. Comprehension when you read something will go a long way pal.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Cousins and Dak will get teams to a similar place.. They have similar impact on the outcome of a game.

Just like Andy Dalton had this past season.

Dak unfortunately is not a game changer.

Complete nonsense

Dak Prescott finished in the top-5 in wins above replace (WAR) in both 2018 and 2019. He finished third in 2019 with a WAR of 2.4, behind Patrick Mahomes and just ahead of Aaron Rodgers. Since he entered the league in 2016, only 4 players in the entire league have added more value to their teams on a per play or per season basis. Now you can argue that speaks to the lack of quality on the roster outside of Prescott, but to claim he isn’t a game changer is objectively false.

At some point you need to be held to account by moderation for the lynch mob you lead against Prescott here every day. Not because you hold those opinions, but because you lie and post outright falsehoods to support that opinion and in doing so drag down the quality of discussion here substantially. People less inclined to look stuff up themselves just take your word for it and as such we have an army of mindless lemmings who spam the board with nonsense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ok last reply to you, I've already said multiple times that the fans can do what they want, have a good night!
Why would anyone come on a Cowboys fan forum and not expect Cowboy fans to support their QB?Unless of course you just want to troll them.

If you’re looking for objective discussions on our QB threads where Cowboy fans love their QB I’d suggest not bashing their support of our QB in an attempt to discredit their message.

InTheZone

Reaction score
if Trent Dilfer can win then anyone can, but I'd rather not try that scenario. Not a picture perfect comparison of positions, but you get the point.

/thread

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Any QB can theoretically win a Super Bowl.

Trent Dilfer did it. Nick Foles did it. Jim McMahon did it. Jeff Hostetler. Mark Rypien. Guys like Jake Delhomme and David Woodley almost did it.

Talk to me when we advance past the Divisional Round. Nothing that's transpired in the last 25 years has suggested that we can.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You're saying there are no Dak haters in this forum?

Im saying not every comment amounts to Dak hating...there is a lot of love but people differ on pay structure. But the board then comments on how the losing great QB sucks

Big D

Reaction score
He has a good OL 2 of them are injured. This same core won a SB last year and made it back to the game this year...I'd say their management is doing ok.
No doubt the Chiefs have been killing it and will be back in the mix next year. I've been on throwing bs jabs here and there only to show how ridiculous it is to look at our team and come to the conclusion that our # 1 need is a new qb. If we can get our defensive interior beefed up we can make noise. It's all up to Jerra.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This game proves it.

When an offensive line and defense plays like this, what happens is....... 31-9. Even with the best QBs. I'm not saying this game is Mahomes fault or Dak > Mahomes, but he was under pressure all day, scored 0 touchdowns (in relevant time), and his defense is atrocious. Sounds like a typical Dallas Cowboys game.

Also, Dak is better than Mahomes under pressure. I'll give you the stats to prove it.
Super Bowl, huh, callow fellow. Hmmm.
Wou;d it seem more reasonable for lowly Dak to win one more playoff game?
Then, maybe dream of bigger things for this llatent QB?