News: Dak Prescott continues to develop into an NFL star

gmoney112

Reaction score
"All three of Prescott's touchdowns came on passes that traveled 10 or more yards in the air tonight. In total he threw eight such passes against the Lions, completing six of them for 127 yards and the three scores with a 156.3 passer rating. That was the best passer rating on throws of 10-plus air yards of any Week 16 quarterback."

Hardline

Reaction score
I am sure he will not be affected by the so called sophomore slump next season.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Dak has struggled all year with the back shoulder throw. Last night he threw it beautifully.

He continues to fill in all these little "weaknesses" in his game. His development over the next year or two will be fun to watch.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Dak has struggled all year with the back shoulder throw. Last night he threw it beautifully.

He continues to fill in all these little "weaknesses" in his game. His development over the next year or two will be fun to watch.

His first TD in preseason was a beautiful back shoulder throw to Dez. Really surprising that he struggled with that through the season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
His first TD in preseason was a beautiful back shoulder throw to Dez. Really surprising that he struggled with that through the season.
In fact, he threw a ton in preseason. I watched his preseason snaps and he was outstanding on that throw. Not sure what has happened because before last night Dak just wasn't getting the ball into the right place to allow Dez to make a play.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
In my opinion, he did take a few too many unnecessary hits last night

This team was well on its way to a loss (awful defence, struggling special teams and an Oline that kept setting the team back with penalties). Lions looked like they couldn't be stopped and we were killing ourselves. Dak taking those hits, right or wrong, showed he wanted to win, despite it meaning nothing in standings. I think it showed the team that hey, he wants this bad, and we destroyed them after that

CWR

Reaction score

Yeah because didn't he throw about 3 of those perfectly to Dez in the preseason. Thier chemistry was insane during the exhibition games.

CWR

Reaction score
This team was well on its way to a loss (awful defence, struggling special teams and an Oline that kept setting the team back with penalties). Lions looked like they couldn't be stopped and we were killing ourselves. Dak taking those hits, right or wrong, showed he wanted to win, despite it meaning nothing in standings. I think it showed the team that hey, he wants this bad, and we destroyed them after that

If we werent interested Detroit screwed that up by running thier mouths and getting chippy. As a competitor I couldn't imagine rolling over for those dirt bags. They shouldve played thier game and kept quiet.