News: Dak Prescott continues to develop into an NFL star

wrongway

Reaction score
I just finished re-watching the game, and that's all Gruden could say. He was even touting the OL as his Fantasy Football pick. People forget Aikman and Smith had great OLs in front of them too. It takes a team.
. Montana also had a very good o line. Hell, team also. Never mentioned by people though.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
You need a great OL & DL to accomplish anything at any level of football. But the OL & DL cant run, throw, or defend passes. Team Game.....

Sepia

Reaction score
I just cant get over the poise and calmness this kid has shown since day 1.........its like bypassing years of rookie development and fast forwarding straight to veteran status.

Did you see Steve Young praising him post-game? It was like he found the 8th Wonder of the World. He kept saying he's never seen anything like it in a rookie.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Did you see Steve Young praising him post-game? It was like he found the 8th Wonder of the World. He kept saying he's never seen anything like it in a rookie.

Yeah but didn't he also says Cowboys would not make the Super Bowl because of 2 rookies last night?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
yea, I did catch part of it....I thought it was pretty nice what I did hear of it

JJHLH1

Reaction score

The praise given to Dak this week by Steve Young and Troy Aikman was amazing. Both of those guys are sharp observers who know what it takes to be great.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
"All three of Prescott's touchdowns came on passes that traveled 10 or more yards in the air tonight. In total he threw eight such passes against the Lions, completing six of them for 127 yards and the three scores with a 156.3 passer rating. That was the best passer rating on throws of 10-plus air yards of any Week 16 quarterback."

and all 3 he made adjustments at the line of scrimmage based on the coverage he was seeing. It was a very impressive outing by Dak