Dak Prescott = Draymond Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

lk8701

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.

khiladi

Reaction score
Please don’t disrespect arguably a top three defender in the NBA that has such a unique skill set of a four, getting the ball out in transition quickly by pushing the ball up, making the right passes and setting the most ridiculous screens for the off-the-ball action of GS to an average Dak Prescott..

lk8701

Reaction score
Please don’t disrespect arguably a top three defender in the NBA that has such a unique skill set of a four, getting the ball out in transition quickly by pushing the ball up, making the right passes and setting the most ridiculous screens for the off-the-ball action of GS to an average Dak Prescott..

Draymond Green signed a contract that is significantly below the new NBA maximum contract. He did that because he doesn’t want to get exposed by playing on poor team.

khiladi

Reaction score
Draymond Green signed a contract that is significantly below the new NBA maximum contract. He did that because he doesn’t want to get exposed by playing on poor team.

Nobody that knows basketball views Green as a max player.

Yes, he could have gotten significantly more in the market, just like Looney, but the reality is Green would have been guaranteed that money, because NBA contracts are guaranteed. Green and Looney took less because they love the organization, team and culture and want to win.

Two totally different situations. Green is a legit piece to any championship team, but GS truly maximizes his skill set.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.
Helluva comparison.

Nav22

Reaction score
Draymond is a lock to be in the HOF one day. Cute that he’s a “role player” to you.

I’m sorry that the Warriors have been kicking the crap out of whatever team you root for.

I’m sorry that Draymond has punked your favorite players for the last 5 years.

You’re clearly bitter.

lk8701

Reaction score
Draymond is a lock to be in the HOF one day. Cute that he’s a “role player” to you.

I’m sorry that the Warriors have been kicking the crap out of whatever team you root for.

You’re clearly bitter.

I’m a Warriors fan. Draymond is the GOAT role player.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score

You’re clearly bitter.
Draymond Green averages 9 points and 7 boards a game for his career. He is far from a lock for the HoF. He is a nice piece on a championship team.
Dak has a better chance of putting up HoF numbers than Green.

Nav22

Reaction score
Draymond Green averages 9 points and 7 boards a game for his career. He is far from a lock for the HoF. He is a nice piece on a championship team.
Dak has a better chance of putting up HoF numbers than Green.
That’s adorable.

- 3-time champion
- 3-time All-Star
- 2-time All-NBA
- Defensive Player of the Year
- 5-time All-Defense
- Olympic Gold Medal

Now compare this resume with others who have gotten in recently.

Enjoy his HOF speech!

He’ll talk lots of trash, which will remind you why you hated him so much back when he was kicking the crap out of your favorite team.

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m a Warriors fan. Draymond is the GOAT role player.
I’m a Warriors fan too. Call him what you want as long as you include “future Hall of Famer” in your description.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
That’s adorable.

- 3-time champion
- 3-time All-Star
- 2-time All-NBA
- Defensive Player of the Year
- 5-time All-Defense
- Olympic Gold Medal

Now compare this resume with others who have gotten in recently.

Enjoy his HOF speech!

He’ll talk lots of trash, which will remind you why you hated him so much back when he was kicking the crap out of your favorite team.
I don't hate Green, I think he's a very good player. But don't think for a minute that he has those rings without Steph Curry. He is not a lock for the HoF.

lk8701

Reaction score
I’m a Warriors fan too. Call him what you want as long as you include “future Hall of Famer” in your description.

He will make the HOF. If he played his entire career with the Kings he wouldn’t.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't hate Green, I think he's a very good player. But don't think for a minute that he has those rings without Steph Curry. He is not a lock for the HoF.
That’s not up to you. The precedent set shows that players with Green’s resume are LOCKS.

Mo Cheeks got in. Vlade Divac got in. LOLLL but Draymond won’t?
:lmao2:

And don’t think for a minute the Warriors DYNASTY exists without Draymond Green, the heart and soul of the team who also anchors the defense and leads the team in assists.

Nav22

Reaction score
He will make the HOF. If he played his entire career with the Kings he wouldn’t.
I’m not into hypotheticals. Draymond makes his team much better, unlike half of the phony “stars” in the NBA. I see no reason to believe he wouldn’t have made the Kings at least respectable.

DeMarcus Cousins, for example, is a complete loser who has never made his teams better. His stats say he was a “superstar.”

Steph and Klay were good enough to be the 6th seed before Draymond took David Lee’s spot, THEN they started winning titles.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
That’s not up to you. The precedent set shows that players with Green’s resume are LOCKS.

Mo Cheeks got in. Vlade Divac got in. LOLLL but Draymond won’t?
:lmao2:

And don’t think for a minute the Warriors DYNASTY exists without Draymond Green, the heart and soul of the team who also anchors the defense and leads the team in assists.
Voters look at points and boards from different positions. There are very few players in the Basketball HoF with that poor offensive output and rebounding, so your precedent cuts both ways my friend. Mo CHeeks got in because he was the engine behind what is still considered one of the NBA's greatest teams ever, the 83 Sixers. Vlade got in because...hmm, international stuff I suppose and he's a Laker. If Green's career ended today he is not in the HoF. If he gets another two rings and two more DPOY's, he's probably in even with his rather pedestrian scoring and rebounding numbers.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought he was more of a Phil Michelson. Or maybe a Tanya Harding. How about a Manu Tuiasosopo?

I wonder if Dak can be coached up to block more shots and get more rebounds?

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Voters look at points and boards from different positions. There are very few players in the Basketball HoF with that poor offensive output and rebounding, so your precedent cuts both ways my friend. Mo CHeeks got in because he was the engine behind what is still considered one of the NBA's greatest teams ever, the 83 Sixers. Vlade got in because...hmm, international stuff I suppose and he's a Laker. If Green's career ended today he is not in the HoF. If he gets another two rings and two more DPOY's, he's probably in even with his rather pedestrian scoring and rebounding numbers.
I am so sorry to break this bad news to you:

The Warriors dynasty absolutely CRUSHES whatever you think of the 1983 76ers.

And Draymond’s the engine behind the Warriors DYNASTY... THREE rings, not one.

Thanks for making my point for me! Cheeks getting in makes Draymond a LOCK.

Oh, and you may not have known this, but “points and rebounds” aren’t the only 2 stats that exist. Draymond is one of the most productive passing forwards in NBA history, and his defensive dominance counts too.

Enjoy his HOF speech!

JBS

Reaction score

Sounds like your knowledge in the nba is far superior to your knowledge in the NFL

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I am so sorry to break this bad news to you:

The Warriors dynasty absolutely CRUSHES whatever you think of the 1983 76ers.

And Draymond’s the engine behind the Warriors DYNASTY... THREE rings, not one.

Thanks for making my point for me! Cheeks getting in makes Draymond a LOCK.

Oh, and you may not have known this, but “points and rebounds” aren’t the only 2 stats that exist. Draymond is one of the most productive passing forwards in NBA history, and his defensive dominance counts too.

Enjoy his HOF speech!
Rule changes mean something in the NBA, so no, that game is a lot closer than you think. No one on the Warriors could go toe to toe in the paint against Moses. Moses owned Kareem, so I think he'd do okay against Green. Oh, the Sixers had this guy named Bobby Jones, who is probably along with Pippen the best defenders at the 3 and 4 in NBA history. Dennis Rodman is the guy I compare Green too, and 8x all-NBA defensive guy with five rings. He is in the HoF. Green needs a few more rings/DPOY to be a lock. If ytou don't understand that, then you are the one who doesn't know basketball.

gmb1

Reaction score
Too bad the Cowboys don't have anyone who plays great defense like Draymond does.

Status
Not open for further replies.