Dak Prescott = Draymond Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

lk8701

Reaction score
Draymond Green signed the max contract he was eligible for....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryant...ifies-flaws-with-nba-extensions/#2f9a2f0a4f20

"Draymond Green agreed to a four-year max extension worth nearly $100 million with the Golden State Warriors."

"Had Green instead played out the final year of his contract and become a free agent in 2020, he could have been in line for much more."

"Had Green signed a five-year max deal with Golden State next summer (with standard 8% annual raises), he would have earned more than $200 million over the life of that contract. If he signed a four-year max deal with 5% annual raises elsewhere, it would have been worth nearly $151 million."

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Vlade got in because no one could flop better.
Lol... more his international work.
Which is what will help propel Ginobili's entrance also.

It's not the NBA Hall of Fame.
It's the Basketball Hall of Fame.
Naismith's name is on it.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
OLine? What? That unit has been below average since 2016. It's always something with them. Wake me up when they actually perform to what they are being paid. Dak, Zeke, DLaw, defense in general,coaching takes a lot of criticism. How about the OL? They seemingly get a pass year after year. They don't do anything well these days. Can't hold a block. Don't create holes or a pocket.

MikeB80

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.

and both had their dong's on twitter.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I am so sorry to break this bad news to you:

The Warriors dynasty absolutely CRUSHES whatever you think of the 1983 76ers.

And Draymond’s the engine behind the Warriors DYNASTY... THREE rings, not one.

Thanks for making my point for me! Cheeks getting in makes Draymond a LOCK.

Oh, and you may not have known this, but “points and rebounds” aren’t the only 2 stats that exist. Draymond is one of the most productive passing forwards in NBA history, and his defensive dominance counts too.

Enjoy his HOF speech!
are you Draymond Green himself? I've never seen someone so worked up and overly sensitive before

CapnB

Reaction score
An out of the box thinking comparison. I'll give the OP that.

slick325

Reaction score
Draymond Green was a Parade All-American coming out of high school (rated in the top 20 in the Nation). Then he plays on the collegiate level and was National Player of the Year, 1st team All-American and Big Ten player of the year.

That's not even mentioning his pro career. Green has ALWAYS been one of the best players on every level he has ever played on.

Not sure he is the right person to use but I get where you are coming from.

sideon

Reaction score
Draymond is one of the most elite defenders in the NBA, what exactly is Dak elite at?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.

lol. Dak HATE thread 1,000 and counting....

Nav22

Reaction score
are you Draymond Green himself? I've never seen someone so worked up and overly sensitive before
So the most worked up and overly sensitive you’ve ever seen someone in your entire life... was today on a message board?

Try not to sound so stupid in the future. Just try.

I’m sorry that Draymond’s been ripping your team’s heads off for the past 5 years. Punking all your favorite players en route to 3 rings and 5 Finals trips.
:laugh:

EST_1986

Reaction score
So the most worked up and overly sensitive you’ve ever seen someone in your entire life... was today on a message board?

Try not to sound so stupid in the future. Just try.

I’m sorry that Draymond’s been ripping your team’s heads off for the past 5 years. Punking all your favorite players en route to 3 rings and 5 Finals trips.
:laugh:
I don’t have a care in the world for basketball. Most boring sport on the planet. But yea the way you have reacted to Draymond Green of all people in the sports universe is perplexingly weird.

Proof

Reaction score
Lol... more his international work.
Which is what will help propel Ginobili's entrance also.

It's not the NBA Hall of Fame.
It's the Basketball Hall of Fame.
Naismith's name is on it.
Relax. Ginobili will get in for being a 4 time champion and revolutionizing the 6th msn role

Nav22

Reaction score
I don’t have a care in the world for basketball. Most boring sport on the planet. But yea the way you have reacted to Draymond Green of all people in the sports universe is perplexingly weird.
I’m a Warriors fan from the Bay Area.

What’s weird is your avatar pic. Dez is unemployed and trashed your favorite football team on his way out, like the coward that he is.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I’m a Warriors fan from the Bay Area.

What’s weird is your avatar pic. Dez is unemployed and trashed your favorite football team on his way out, like the coward that he is.
Cool.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This Green guy sounds like a real scumbag.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryant...ifies-flaws-with-nba-extensions/#2f9a2f0a4f20

"Draymond Green agreed to a four-year max extension worth nearly $100 million with the Golden State Warriors."

"Had Green instead played out the final year of his contract and become a free agent in 2020, he could have been in line for much more."

"Had Green signed a five-year max deal with Golden State next summer (with standard 8% annual raises), he would have earned more than $200 million over the life of that contract. If he signed a four-year max deal with 5% annual raises elsewhere, it would have been worth nearly $151 million."
So he had to take a 100MM gamble to maybe make more money?

See Demarcus Cousins.

Fact is he signed for the max he was eligible for this year while minimizing his risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.