Dak Prescott eats Carson Wentz for lunch

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's hear those mental high jumps, Wentz apologists. :lmao2:

I'm sure Jerry would love to have Wentz as his QB so he can go 1-4 against his biggest rivals in the last 4 years.

they dont play each other for the 51st time... Wentz played our D our D ate Wentz for dinner ie it was night game.. lol in turn dak had solid game against the eagle d..

IMO circumstances(which teams they are on and who they are playing injuries' , coaching etc etc etc) what they are this will never be resolved Wentz vs Dak vs Goff, for me its tie..all 3 could have similar success here over the same time period..

blueblood70

Reaction score
im pretty sure Zeke has a lot to do with us as a DC TEAM being 5-1 in the last 6 games 4 in row against the Eagles, Zekes has the best opponents avg running against the eagles, basically he has had more success against them then any other RB has, they typically are stout against the run.... yes Dak and Zeke and the oline and the defense.. this isnt Dak vs wentz this is DALLAS VS Philly and we own them of late, we are kings of the east aside from the SB which buys them Credit..

you really believe on this team Wentz with Zeke and our Oline, receivers etc wouldn't be in just about the same postion weve been in? I say yes..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
im pretty sure Zeke has a lot to do with us as a DC TEAM being 5-1 in the last 6 games 4 in row against the Eagles, Zekes has the best opponents avg running against the eagles, basically he has had more success against them then any other RB has, they typically are stout against the run.... yes Dak and Zeke and the oline and the defense.. this isnt Dak vs wentz this is DALLAS VS Philly and we own them of late, we are kings of the east aside from the SB which buys them Credit..

you really believe on this team Wentz with Zeke and our Oline, receivers etc wouldn't be in just about the same postion weve been in? I say yes..

No ....... Wentz is a choker and not a leader.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We should kill wentz though, we have the better team! Swap these 2 and we still win.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
We should kill wentz though, we have the better team! Swap these 2 and we still win.

You don't think it is a little bit troublesome that a throw-away 4th round pick that has made about 1/1000 the salary is as good as your a player you took second overall?

All the advantages that Wentz has been given over Dak...and the best you can say is..."Well they are interchangable." You don't think that is really pathetic on Wentz/Eagles' part?

zerofill

Reaction score

I agree we should win with either. But, I think one difference between them is Dak's teammates seem to like him a lot. From everything you keep hearing in Philly... I don't think the same can be said for Wentz.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In your opinion,

Mine is,

other then playing style, theres no real big difference in the 3 given the same situations..
Your opinion sucks. Time has proved you wrong. Wince is definitely a choker. That's a fact, especially since his own players have called him out on it. Open your eyes and stop defending the indefensible. You Wince apologists are a sad bunch who run to defend him while quick to bash Dak.

renny

Reaction score
they dont play each other for the 51st time... Wentz played our D our D ate Wentz for dinner ie it was night game.. lol in turn dak had solid game against the eagle d..

IMO circumstances(which teams they are on and who they are playing injuries' , coaching etc etc etc) what they are this will never be resolved Wentz vs Dak vs Goff, for me its tie..all 3 could have similar success here over the same time period..
Dak haters don't see it that way if Eagles would have won. It would have been Dak's fault for the lose, not buying the BS!

shabazz

Reaction score
At the end of the season I wouldn't be surprised to see Wentz and Dakota ranked anywhere from 15-20.
Average and below average Quarterbacks.......Neither has emerged as a Brady, Wilson,Brees or Rodgers......yet

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How lucky are we that Jerry didn't spend multiple first round picks to move up and select Carson Wentz? We'd be screwed for a decade.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where is Wentz on this list? :muttley:

Ryan rivers Dalton etc pollutes that list. total .yards are overrated..

lets talk after we play the Vikes, Pats, Bills, Rams, and those defenses here coming up.. find out a lot about our offense after those.. not the cream puff NY team we get 2 weeks to prepare for..id rather be playing the Pats coming off the bye then NY to get healthy lol

I like waiting unitl game week 16 to judge overall numbers.. the averages all smooth out by then..