Dak Prescott has a new style

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you have an accusation, a grown man would say what you mean. You and others are not only making false accusations, but are also cowards.

I am not entirely sure about hawkeye...but I got your number.
I’m a coward? Because I don’t want to dumb myself down to your level? You’re playing stupid and you play stupid games you get stupid prizes. Learned that as a child.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Great, now we have ** Manchu as our QB!

" I have brought you here for great tidings. I am the most unfortunate of men. I have no son to follow me. Therefore, in shame, I ask you to receive a message from my ugly and insignificant daughter"

Kwyn

Reaction score
Nope.

My man crush was Dorsett.
I was an huge TD fan also. He was electric.

Imagine though if all the drama around TD were to happen today. Divorce, tax dodging, holdout, children out of wedlock, whisper campaigns. Would we, as fans, be “allowed” by fellow fans at the Zone to love Tony like we did and still do?

What does mean something, however, is that Dorsett—in spite of the club's loans to him—is furious with the Cowboys for what he says is their public airing of his private life. He complains, for example, that his tax problems would have remained confidential had the Cowboys not started a whispering campaign to get reporters to check up on him with the IRS.

https://vault.si.com/vault/1985/08/12/thrown-for-some-big-losses

pitt33

Reaction score
You’ve been around here too long to actually believe that.

You could find several comments across all the threads just today that are personal and filled with hate.
If anything fans are really really frustrated with his poor performances in big games.

And I’m certainly one of those.

But i honestly don’t believe those fans feel strong hatred towards him.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I remember that article.
God help him if he had a tattoo! Randy White had a tattoo back in the early 80s but I’m sure no one cared because he was Randy White

:rolleyes:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
wow, another Dak related topic and its page 5.

this one about his Haircut!!! just wow. some of you all are obsessed. you have Dak on your mind 24x7x60x60... geez people get a life!!! relax. calm down.

I am sure because of this response I will be called a Dak fan or whatever labels, and that I don't care about cowboys and don't care about mediocrity, he has had 8 years to change his style and its too late, etc. .

its just a hair cut people. that's all it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow, another Dak related topic and its page 5.

this one about his Haircut!!! just wow. some of you all are obsessed. you have Dak on your mind 24x7x60x60... geez people get a life!!! relax. calm down.

I am sure because of this response I will be called a Dak fan or whatever labels, and that I don't care about cowboys and don't care about mediocrity, he has had 8 years to change his style and its too late, etc. .

its just a hair cut people. that's all it is.
Tough job being a rock star. People talk. Magazines tv shows make billions on it.

Dak laughs all the way to the bank he doesnt need protection.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes coward....you make big man accusations using childish words. You are the one playing games here. Not me.
Then if you aren’t playing stupid then you must simply be stupid and I advise y'all don’t take his bait. You couldn’t walk a mile in my shoes fake tough guy.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Hope this new "style" improves his pocket presence, helps read zone defenses better, eliminates his pick sixes, makes him more intelligent and allows him to run faster with a more aerodynamic chrome dome. If not, then who really cares? ..

All those tattoos are weighing him down already. :thumbdown:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless something affects his on the field play or how much cap room he takes up, it's of no concern to me. Sadly, he's a choker and will hold the team back any time we make the playoffs no matter how good his new style looks.

More concerning is all the tattoos that affects his ability to regular heat. Less hair up top might help with that as long as the helmet is well ventilated. lol
Speaking of the full leg tattoo, does he now have to shave his legs like a girly man?