Dak Prescott has surpassed 30,000 career passing yards, becoming the 9th qb in NFL history

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They doubt he can lead us to a championship, and have been proven right so far. Of course he can start in this league, but like Kirk Cousins, nobody expects him to get over the hump no matter how many fancy stats they put up
I don’t care what they think they think a lot of things lol. I done heard them say so much stupid stuff lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Both accomplished much more than Dak has. Both have better playoff records, and both made it to a SB.

Marino put up modern numbers before modern rule changes. He's 100x the QB Dak is.
Marino also had some very good weapons, especially at WR (2 of the best WRs of the 80s and 90s). Huge difference.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Good for Dak but it almost feels like you changing your shirt after crapping your pants. The problem still persists. Still early in the season so I will stick behind Dak and the Cowboys no matter what.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Both accomplished much more than Dak has. Both have better playoff records, and both made it to a SB.

Marino put up modern numbers before modern rule changes. He's 100x the QB Dak is.
Yes Marino is but this board would call him a loser, you know it and I know it.

Matt Ryan choked more than any QB in NFL history. He was also under 500 in the post season, and was 2-5 other than the fluke SB year where he suffered the biggest choke in NFL history.

Brax

Reaction score
Funny. You never said anything like this against Romo since he became the franchise passing records holder.
You’re wrong I didn’t want the last extension for TR. That said I think most would choose TR over Dak at least he played for 4 quarters. He gets the record good for him it’s another participation trophy for his mantle, he can tell his kids look I never won anything that mattered but I do have the record and I did it with a bunch of jags

morat1959

Reaction score
Lol neither just pointing out that there are only 4 trophy winners.
There have been lots of good and above average QBs who’ve never won a SB. Dak just has so many limitations. I’ve pointed out many of them for years on this board. I followed him in HS and college. He’ll never win vs a defensive coordinator that schemes to his weaknesses. He never has going all the way back to his college days. He’s a QB who will never get you to much less win a SB.