Dak Prescott holds 38 school records at Miss. St

jsb357

Reaction score
Miss State has one of the worst histories in all of college football at QB

That’s what I was trying to get over on the OP. If Dak did NOT have a bunch of records with his talent it would be a head scratcher.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
And it's rumored that he saved a bus-load of children from falling off a bridge.......:omg:
It wasn't children. It was a busload of "I don't give a crap who qb's for the Dallas Cowboys" haters. How in the heck did you survive Pappy?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Uhhh here's the "Other" thing....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...eport-work-in-progress-compares-to-tim-tebow/

WEAKNESSES: Work in progress as a passer but has a live arm and good field vision. His footwork is inconsistent and he loses accuracy when his feet are not set.

Tends to predetermine some throws and relies on a lot of back shoulder patterns, something that got him in trouble against Auburn and Alabama. Has not shown the consistency to lead his team through the air in tough road environments when the ground game is shut down.

But the biggest note that stands out in Prescott's scouting report might be his NFL comparison.

COMPARES TO: Tim Tebow, ex-Broncos, Jets, Patriots - It is the natural comparison, beyond just the connection to Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen, who was Florida's offensive coordinator when Tebow was in Gainesville. Although Prescott has a slightly better arm and more consistent mechanics, he and Tebow grade similar in several categories, including composure, mobility, power and leadership.
Ya,well once the MSM turned on the defamation & destruction mode to Tebow's footballish casing-liner due to his obvious "lived" belief's, it snowballed in a highly infectious virulent proceeding rate, he pretty much got hosed,thrown down the roadside well,sold to a passing caravan of nomadic slavers( yer' catching the gist of my drift there yet,PappyD?) As it's certainly apparent now,that greasywad bundle of rolling jackwagons who'd compiled & greenlighted that "posted link" of the scriptured holy sacrament of yer' mantras fixation towards the #4,,,? Didn't much know what they were looking at, being how's their heads were done plumb stuck so fer' up their own rubber holed spincters:facepalm: