Dak Prescott holds 38 school records at Miss. St

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Damn, he must be pretty damn good.
Nah. That guy sucks according to the DHC.

HSw28IN.jpg

jnday

Reaction score
And your self righteous high horse troll response is doing the same. There’s so much Dak hate here what the hell is wrong with posting something positive? Jeez some people.
This is the only site that has a majority of Dak lovers. Every other thread is praising him. You would really be pissed if you posted on other sites, which some sites don’t allow the silly Dak love threads to start with.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Are you serious? Troll repsonse??? Tf is wrong with you dude? Dont come at me with that fake sht bro.

"There’s so much Dak hate here what the hell is wrong with posting something positive?"

Youre not posting anything positive. You're literally bating haters into posting. Nothing of relevancy was posted here, especially concerning Dak in the NFL this season.

Thanks for contributing the hate towards Dak. People like you are pathetic. If it wasn't for trolls like you, more people would warn up to Dak The nerve of this hermit loser.. smdh
:lmao2::lmao:You’ve got some serious narcissistic issues.

DFWJC

Reaction score
didn't brett favre play for Mississippi state?
Southern Miss

Miss State has one of the worst histories in all of college football at QB

Either way, Dak WAS an incredible QB and leader there

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is the only site that has a majority of Dak lovers. Every other thread is praising him. You would really be pissed if you posted on other sites, which some sites don’t allow the silly Dak love threads to start with.
Oh god forbid people praise him after having a good game. How dare they?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao:You’ve got some serious narcissistic issues.
"narcissistic"? Are you dumb? I'm not sure you know what that means considering I've talked about myself a total of 0 times.

I'm making valid points while you're just trolling. Nerd virgin hermits these days smh. You're pathetic.
:facepalm:

You're only contributing to the Dak hate, by baiting his haters into replying to this troll thread. Can't you see that you're making it worse? You really can't be this stupid.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"narcissistic"? Are you dumb? I'm not sure you know what that means considering I've talked about myself a total of 0 times.

I'm making valid points while you're just trolling. Nerd virgin hermits these days smh. You're pathetic.
:facepalm:

You're only contributing to the Dak hate, by baiting his haters into replying to this troll thread. Can't you see that you're making it worse? You really can't be this stupid.
No but you’re dumb because you don’t even know what narcissistic means. :lmao2:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I did. And don’t forget you’re the one that insulted me after making a positive thread.
Insulted? You're the one who came at me acting like an idiot after I made valid points with my first post.

This thread isn't positive. You didn't even go into details in your initial post. You literally made this thread to trigger haters and get responses.

You could've talked about anything current, you could've wrote about how Dak balled out last week, but nope all you wrote was, "Damn he must be pretty good". Like you know exactly what you're doing dude.