Dak Prescott is elite in the final two minutes of games

It's a nonsense stat that doesn't show context. You'd rather have Dak in the last 2 minutes than Mahomes? Dak is clearly better according to this graphic.
I would take either Dak or Mahomes in the last 2 minutes of any game. Mahomes was the better choice for the longest time, but some of that had to do with he having the far better team and coaches.
 
I would take either Dak or Mahomes in the last 2 minutes of any game. Mahomes was the better choice for the longest time, but some of that had to do with he having the far better team and coaches.
the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league that would take Dak over Mahomes
 
Dak Bots have said he is just as good as Mahomes; better than Troy.
How long before they say they would have taken Dak over Tom Brady in his prime?
 
the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league that would take Dak over Mahomes
Andy Reid said he would take Dak if he didn't have Mahomes. Bill Belichick absolutely loves Dak. There are more coaches who think very highly of Dak, but I will let you do some homework. Not going to do it all for you.
 
It's really that simple. We'll sit here arguing amongst each other while the Cowboys team stumbles and bumbles.

We won;t change ourselves until the team does.

In the meantime...I have too much time on my hands these days! :laugh:
I don't begrude the endless debates.....its good entertainment
 
Show me absolving the defense. I did say, quoting Vtwin...they did okay. They cartinaly messed their pants on the last pass...right?

So you judge me as being a "casual fan". I been a fan of this team longer than you been alive son.

The gull and incredible narccism of it...good lord.
so giving up 34 points, 190 yards rushing is "doing okay"!!?/ ok then

didn't say your are not an ardent fan. but you really don't have the eye...given you let your emotions and bias cloud your judgement.

I know what I know...not bragging. part of my job is educating.
 
Thats nice . Problem is game is 60 minutes .


giphy.gif
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,309
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top