SteveTheCowboy
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 29,922
- Reaction score
- 23,566
Even Dak knows they screwed it up.Well, take it up with Dak, he said someting different.
Even Dak knows they screwed it up.Well, take it up with Dak, he said someting different.
I would take either Dak or Mahomes in the last 2 minutes of any game. Mahomes was the better choice for the longest time, but some of that had to do with he having the far better team and coaches.It's a nonsense stat that doesn't show context. You'd rather have Dak in the last 2 minutes than Mahomes? Dak is clearly better according to this graphic.
the rationalizing here is amazingI would take either Dak or Mahomes in the last 2 minutes of any game. Mahomes was the better choice for the longest time, but some of that had to do with he having the far better team and coaches.
That ish was funny as hell.the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league that would take Dak over Mahomes
Andy Reid said he would take Dak if he didn't have Mahomes. Bill Belichick absolutely loves Dak. There are more coaches who think very highly of Dak, but I will let you do some homework. Not going to do it all for you.the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league that would take Dak over Mahomes
I don't begrude the endless debates.....its good entertainmentIt's really that simple. We'll sit here arguing amongst each other while the Cowboys team stumbles and bumbles.
We won;t change ourselves until the team does.
In the meantime...I have too much time on my hands these days!![]()
Define leader and champion.I was pointing out that neither Dak nor Schotty are either leaders or champions
the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league
Is that even the question? And is it even truly answerable? Of course not.the rationalizing here is amazing
Show me one GM Coach Owner ETC in this league that would take Dak over Mahomes
not making up. there are people this week who actually said that.Show me who said that. Don't make stuff up, show me who said something as stupid as that.
agreed.....until they find a way....I was pointing out that neither Dak nor Schotty are either leaders or champions
so giving up 34 points, 190 yards rushing is "doing okay"!!?/ ok thenShow me absolving the defense. I did say, quoting Vtwin...they did okay. They cartinaly messed their pants on the last pass...right?
So you judge me as being a "casual fan". I been a fan of this team longer than you been alive son.
The gull and incredible narccism of it...good lord.
When did that ever get said?Dak Bots have said he is just as good as Mahomes; better than Troy.
How long before they say they would have taken Dak over Tom Brady in his prime?
