Dak Prescott is elite in the final two minutes of games

Because the coach told him and he told us told them during the break before that to remember that there's no time outs Don't take a sack throw it away if it's not there early that's what he told him he literally came out I mean do you not listen to the commentary we've been talking about the press
That is about as far as I can read, due to lack of punctuation, but "if it is not here early," I have to call BS on.



click the watch on youtube, go to 19:25. exactly where did Dak look to see if there was anything there. He was always going to throw it out.
 
I don’t disagree. But as BB just mentioned, and not many others have, there was probably a flag ready to be thrown for pushing off, so it wouldn’t have mattered. Also, after the push, the DB backed off since the ball was headed into the stands. Don’t really know what have happened but everyone assumes it was a sure TD. But still no excuse for not trying.
You telling me a ref doesn't throw a flag for pushoff (if true) just because Dak threw it out? That's how the NFL works?
 
Steve, below is just what I was able to find through some A.I. searching. Dak has been statistically good in late crunch time in his career. But so far this year, not so much.
  • In high-leverage situations, Dak Prescott has established a strong statistical reputation in crunch time, notably being graded by Pro Football Focus (PFF) as the most clutch quarterback in the NFL during the recent 2025 season with an 87.8 passer rating.
When tracking performance strictly within the final two minutes of a half (which encapsulates the "two-minute drill" and late-game crunch time), official metrics are split by specific seasonal and career situational windows.

When expanding the definition of crunch time to include close, high-leverage late-game parameters:
    • When the game is tied (Career): Prescott maintains an elite 99.9 career passer rating with 50 touchdowns against only 12 interceptions while completing 67% of his passes.PFF Clutch Situations (2025): He recorded 9 big-time throws against 4 turnover-worthy plays, averaging 8.1 yards per attempt while generating positive plays on 31.

    So far this season, not he’s been not so great-
  • 2026 Season Splits (Last Two Minutes of a Half)
    Early in the 2026 NFL season, Dak's late-half situations have been highly limited through three games:
      • Pass Attempts / Completions: 6-of-15 (40.0% completion rate)
      • Passing Yards: 56 yards
      • Touchdowns / Interceptions: 0 TD, 1 INT
      • Passer Rating: 23.2
Thanks Bob! Great work!

Mightmake a good thread on it's own sometime.

Um...wait....no...never mind. We know what will happen. :rolleyes::)
 
That is about as far as I can read, due to lack of punctuation, but "if it is not here early," I have to call BS on.



click the watch on youtube, go to 19:25. exactly where did Dak look to see if there was anything there. He was always going to throw it out.

He had plenty of time. He panicked and choked; that is who he is. smh.....oh well
 
Funny you tried to find stats to disprove it and just proved the point even more :laugh:
Yes...that's pretty funny. I guess. You so easily amuse yourself.

I didn't really expect proof either way. I've even said in some other comments "just seems like it".

I asked Bob...because I know he gives the truth of things, and THAT is what I wanted most. If I wanted things my way only, Iwoulda asked one of the haters about it.


I suppose that I have (had! thanks to Bob) the same affliction some Romo critics have...that he ALWAYS flubbed in big moments..a choker.

The stats clearly say otherwise. The difference? I'm willing to accept them.
 
I have a clear view of a very good QB and the fact that he has not shown it when it counts
Last game was just another example of not stepping up on the plays that matter the most
the Dak Bots can whine and cry all they want
Yeah, 34 points and 190 yards rushing be damned l, I have an agenda to drive, I have a goal and nobody is going to stop me from doing it.
 
So you going to let him slide until year 15. I mean Romo 13 years + Dak's potential 15 years, mediocrity, and everyone should be happy because that's the best we can do because of coaching, defense, offensive line, running game, etc. Mediocrity, be happy.
No, offense shouldnhave been better, but most just focus on a single play and lay blame, but he also put us in that position for you all to.complain, but I know the narrative if he did t give us a chance complain would be he does t give us a chance.

And let's no forget the.coaching blunders. The coach apologized in public to his QB for.screwing him over.

9 teams won that weekend scoring 30 or less... 31 should have been enough.

Only in cowboys land we score 31.and complain about.offense losing the game.

DDS..
 
watching Dak Bots is like watching really incompetent clowns trying to impress people
His stats are impressive. Lots of yards to go along with lots of TDs.
Too bad there's nothing to show for it. Not even an appearance in a championship game.
But, maybe this is the year.
:cool:
 
No, offense shouldnhave been better, but most just focus on a single play and lay blame, but he also put us in that position for you all to.complain, but I know the narrative if he did t give us a chance complain would be he does t give us a chance.

And let's no forget the.coaching blunders. The coach apologized in public to his QB for.screwing him over.

9 teams won that weekend scoring 30 or less... 31 should have been enough.

Only in cowboys land we score 31.and complain about.offense losing the game.

DDS..
Coach didn't screw dak over. I think he covered for him DDS to me is Dak Diarrhea Syndrom, something which we see from his fans spewing countless propaganda threads and is he elite threads. But, what year in his carrier will you expect more from him? It's season 11, so far bad leadership on the field in two games. What year, should Cowboys fans hold him accountable? I know all about the Bad defense, Puppet coaches, and when I try to blame Jerry for the state of the team, I get told to grin and bear it because there is nothing we can do about Jerry.
 
Coach didn't screw dak over. I think he covered for him DDS to me is Dak Diarrhea Syndrom, something which we see from his fans spewing countless propaganda threads and is he elite threads. But, what year in his carrier will you expect more from him? It's season 11, so far bad leadership on the field in two games. What year, should Cowboys fans hold him accountable? I know all about the Bad defense, Puppet coaches, and when I try to blame Jerry for the state of the team, I get told to grin and bear it because there is nothing we can do about Jerry.
1 there is nothing you can do about Jerry but complain, which it’s true. I accept this. I just don’t like when posters make up fantasy crap to make him look worse than he already is

2 I really don’t understand the puppet comment. Jerry isn’t on the field calling plays. And that’s where the biggest issues were besides the D.

3 not sure if Dak panicked or not. He’s screwed up plenty but never like this that I can remember. Makes me think that he was instructed to do it. Can’t be sure though and stupid either way.

4 don’t conflate me with the Dak is elite group. Lol. I like Dak and think he’s capable, despite his inconsistencies. As a side note, I don’t get how anyone brings up Brady as a comparison. They aren’t even in the same ballpark, just like most other QBs are not.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,052
Messages
14,659,792
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top