Dak Prescott is elite in the final two minutes of games

Coach didn't screw dak over. I think he covered for him DDS to me is Dak Diarrhea Syndrom, something which we see from his fans spewing countless propaganda threads and is he elite threads. But, what year in his carrier will you expect more from him? It's season 11, so far bad leadership on the field in two games. What year, should Cowboys fans hold him accountable? I know all about the Bad defense, Puppet coaches, and when I try to blame Jerry for the state of the team, I get told to grin and bear it because there is nothing we can do about Jerry.
Diarrhea...too funny. actually it gave me a chuckle.
did you and the cult members have your month end conference all and all decided, "we have to do something about this DDS thing". its killing us!
I guess it went something like this on the call
somebody on the call: lets turn it around on them and make it into another word
everyone on conferece call : yeah, yeah yeah, yes, I agree, yes, lets do it. yeah
gangsta Spanksta: all right, all right...anyone got any ideas, lets here them
caller 1: How about ******
caller 2: how about dimwith
caller 3: dastard?
gangsta spanksta: nah, these are all lame...how about diarrhea?

everyone on the call: yeah, yeah, that's good, yeah, yes, lets go with that...
gagsta spanksta: then its decided we will go with diarrehea, lets start using that in all your posts everyone. lets turn this thing around
everyone on the call clapping and yealling.



you DDS cult are all so funny. one thing never ever fails. if everyone doesn't poop on dak 365x24x60x60, then they are Dak supporter and they must be attacked and they must be put down. it never fails. its always the same.

I never said Coach screwed Dak over, that's your Derangement Syndrome speaking. I said Coach screwed up. the coach said he screwed up. he said it bothered him so he carried it to the next play call, not telling Aubrey don't kick it to the end zone. the players during the week said they talked about it. there was report schotty talked about it in the weekly meetings. Dak mentioned it during his media after the game...

but all of those be damned, because according to DDS, everyone, everywhere all the time is just trying to protect Dak for some weird reason that DDS cult can't explain. they will never believe anything that gives Dak any reason for having a bad "play"....its either Dak screwed up, or somebody saved Dak... deranged for sure...
 
All of the good QBs of the past are gone. They haven't been replaced. Look around the league. We have a lot of crap QBs. It's sad to say, but Baker Mayfield is probably one of the better QBs in the league right now, when healthy. Dak is better than him. Be careful what you wish for, you might miss Dak when he's gone.

Most people don't really evaluate a QB, they just go by results. Matt Stafford is a shell of his former self, but people respect him more now than when he was on the Lions. Jalen Hurts never took a leap. They game planned to his strength's. He's the same QB he was in 2021. I can drive a lot faster in a Corvette than I can in a Honda. That doesn't make me a better driver.
 
All I can tell you is that that final drive this last Sunday with Dak being decisive like that and just ready to rip? I saw a quick release that reminded me of Romo and the ball placement is there too. Can't ask for more than that.
 
I miss the days when we used to celebrate wins instead of stats.
We didn't win? Why can't we celebrate a win with some stats since you haters here will throw out stats when we lose? I bet I can't find you saying this when the trolls here were all out in full force after the Game-3 loss.

OORAH! *salutes*
 
you DDS cult are all so funny. one thing never ever fails. if everyone doesn't poop on dak 365x24x60x60, then they are Dak supporter and they must be attacked and they must be put down. it never fails. its always the same.

You honestly think there is anyone who still considers you neutral? You completely let it slide when someone says Dak is elite along with some other outrageous claims, and then attack anyone who makes the opposite claims

I never said Coach screwed Dak over, that's your Derangement Syndrome speaking. I said Coach screwed up. the coach said he screwed up. he said it bothered him so he carried it to the next play call, not telling Aubrey don't kick it to the end zone. the players during the week said they talked about it. there was report schotty talked about it in the weekly meetings. Dak mentioned it during his media after the game...

You really going to let yourself be caught in a lie so easily? Did you not say
And let's no forget the.coaching blunders. The coach apologized in public to his QB for.screwing him over.

which is from post #290 of this very thread.

https://cowboyszone.com/goto/post?id=14984411

That's not you? Your account got hacked?
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,280
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top