Dak Prescott last 14 games

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm very new around here so would anyone be so kind as to tell me whom are the notable Dak haters on this forum? I would love just a simple list of names if that is okay?

For me, it would be better if I had a little insight in terms of who has stood up and proclaimed Dak isn't a legit NFL quarterback. That way when I'm reading post by the notable haters I can learn to take it with a grain of salt.
Lol just follow a few threads it will be pretty clear to you. I’ve been a member for a long time but just recently started posting here.

Took me maybe a week

kumizi

Reaction score
I’m starting to come around on Dak as a long term answer. Last thing he needs to show me is red zone improvement. Those TD totals are not impressive.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Therefore, the conversation starts at Russell Wilson money. LEVERAGE!!!

$45M a year. Book it!
Huge Dak supporter here, but it seems like Jerry and Stephen are trying everything to get Dak and his agent to the signing table. Could Dak and his agent be intentionally holding off in order to help raise Dak's value and asking price at $40 mil or above?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually think he is better than his rookie season. People say it was just the Giants but he was dropping dimes even when receivers were covered. Was throwing with anticipation, touch and was decisive were he went with the ball. On sounds from the sideline last week Garrett even told Dak that the protection is good and to stand in the pocket longer.
I'm very excited about Dak and I think all the things you say are true (anticipation, etc.) , but part of the reason he was dropping dimes is that there was no pressure, and a big part of the reason there was no pressure was the Giants.

What I did like is for the first time I saw him put air under those deep balls, particularly the TD toss to Cooper.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's nothing to say really as you guys are infected with Dak Love or simply Dak- social media employees and after one good game vs probably the worst defense in the league are here again selling Dak. You will leave us (Haters,non-Cowboys fans,Idiots,Morons,Eagles fans, lol a few of your Dak-Zoids nice compliments posted daily here) to have the necessary patience and see if in fact Dak has out-grown those Flaws which are many in due time as the weeks progress.

Now just a reminder this is the Cowboy zone not the Dak-zone and if you can't deal with your Dak being criticized than I recommend you go find the Dak-Zone site.

Dak has had 6 games for over 300 yards in 3 years +1 and 3 of those games we're vs the Superbowl bound Giants...... duhhhhh are you starting to get the idea here????

Exactly.......

In the meantime hold a small cup as the season is long and yes there are monsters out there and hopefully we're the scariest one in the league!

Go Boys!

P.S. The name calling and insults can commence now....HF

Techsass

Reaction score
There's nothing to say really as you guys are infected with Dak Love or simply Dak- social media employees and after one good game vs probably the worst defense in the league are here again selling Dak. You will leave us (Haters,non-Cowboys fans,Idiots,Morons,Eagles fans, lol a few of your Dak-Zoids nice compliments posted daily here) to have the necessary patience and see if in fact Dak has out-grown those Flaws which are many in due time as the weeks progress.

Now just a reminder this is the Cowboy zone not the Dak-zone and if you can't deal with your Dak being criticized than I recommend you go find the Dak-Zone site.

Dak has had 6 games for over 300 yards in 3 years +1 and 3 of those games we're vs the Superbowl bound Giants...... duhhhhh are you starting to get the idea here????

Exactly.......

In the meantime hold a small cup as the season is long and yes there are monsters out there and hopefully we're the scariest one in the league!

Go Boys!

P.S. The name calling and insults can commence now....HF
Interesting that 3 of the 6 were against NY. Personally I think he's turned the corner & he'll get at least 6 this season.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
3821 Total Yards
272.93 Yards Per Game (4366.86 yards total if adjusted per 16 games)
334 Completions
479 Attempts
69.7% Completion Percentage
7.97 Yards Per Attempt
23 TDs
5 Interceptions
104.82 QB rating
10-4 Record

Is there any doubt that he's back in his 2016 form? Those were nearly identical stats to his 2016 rookie year. And his historically low 5 interceptions.... you don't lose many games when a QB averages .25-.35 interceptions per game.

And next 2 games we have the Commanders and the Dolphins... 2 of the worst defenses. Those will complete his terrific 16-game campaign.... and I doubt he won't light up the stat sheets in those games. He's currently playing among the tier of Wilson/Ryan/Rivers/Roethlisberger, and what's interesting is that he's done it TWICE. He's had legitimately 2 streaks (in 2016 and in late 2018/early 2019) where he's put up numbers that pretty much lead to Ws. Say what you want about wins being a team stat, but with those types of numbers.... a team has to do a lot to not win.

I.... don't.... get...the....anti-Dak-ers, like at all.

Some people still will crap all over them and make excuses. All Dak does is have his team in position to win. His down year was a 9-7 season that had a ton of distractions with Zeke. Also, people need to realize just how bad Linehan was. Especially in the year 2 when teams have film. There was no adjusting at all.

I have never seen the insane amount of criticism for one guy. Even if he throws a TD, they will say how it was not a perfect pass. Newsflash, WRs are not paid to only catch perfect passes. They also have to adjust and catch off target throws at times.

But it's whatever. I will enjoy watching Dak to continue to win games for us.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Last 14 games look good. I like how Dak's feet and rythm looked on his pass drops. Nothing but good things to say.

However, Dak ripped up the same sorry NYG last season. I need to see Dak vs the good defenses w/ pass rush to gauge his growth.

True and there will be tough games. Heck Rodgers 18 of 30 for 203. sacked 5 times and vs a very good Bears defense. Less than great throws but found a way to help his team win. I always like seeing how a QB battles when things are not going perfect and how they overcome it, not always pretty but at the end of the game did you put your team in a position to win or did you fold

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Last 8 games (2018-19)
204 of 287 71% 2355 yd 8.2 ypa 15 td 4 int 107.1

8 games before that (all 2018)
165 of 248 67% 1929 yd 7.8 ypa 11 td 3 int 99.7

8 games before that (2017-18)
141 of 231 61% 1504 yd 6.5 ypa 8 td 6 int 80.8

Disagree. Passer rating is irrelevant, stat boy. I rely on my eyes.

jday

Reaction score
3821 Total Yards
272.93 Yards Per Game (4366.86 yards total if adjusted per 16 games)
334 Completions
479 Attempts
69.7% Completion Percentage
7.97 Yards Per Attempt
23 TDs
5 Interceptions
104.82 QB rating
10-4 Record

Is there any doubt that he's back in his 2016 form? Those were nearly identical stats to his 2016 rookie year. And his historically low 5 interceptions.... you don't lose many games when a QB averages .25-.35 interceptions per game.

And next 2 games we have the Commanders and the Dolphins... 2 of the worst defenses. Those will complete his terrific 16-game campaign.... and I doubt he won't light up the stat sheets in those games. He's currently playing among the tier of Wilson/Ryan/Rivers/Roethlisberger, and what's interesting is that he's done it TWICE. He's had legitimately 2 streaks (in 2016 and in late 2018/early 2019) where he's put up numbers that pretty much lead to Ws. Say what you want about wins being a team stat, but with those types of numbers.... a team has to do a lot to not win.

I.... don't.... get...the....anti-Dak-ers, like at all.
I think he is considerably better than his 2016 form. In 2016, he played good surrounded by a great offensive line, and above average skill players. Now he is much more comfortable and faster reading defense and his throwing mechanics appear to be much improved, as is the offense that currently surrounds him.

All of that said, 3 & 0 will lose quite a bit of luster, if they get stomped by the Saints. :grin:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Dont want 2016 form. I want 2019 form that would be a series of QB evolutions starting from 2016.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He’s legit....top eight qb.

At this point he is better than Ben, better than Goff, better than Ryan and certainly better than Newton.

Only guys above him, Brady, Brees, Rodgers (he is regressing a bit as well), Mahomes.

Dak, Wentz, Russ and Rivers are in the next group. Toss a coin.