Adult Language Dak Prescott: Lead From Behind

CCBoy

Reaction score
Free animals cat bird illustration

It's just not like the good 'ol days...it's just not like the good 'ol days...it's just not like the good 'ol days...

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Had my colon guard test done earlier this year (59 and never had one done) and did not want to have to drink the chalky drink and be put under. Was very relieved when it came back negative. Got results in less than 2 weeks that they said. Then had the Prostrate blood test done. So was glad to knock those two out for now.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Had my colon guard test done earlier this year (59 and never had one done) and did not want to have to drink the chalky drink and be put under. Was very relieved when it came back negative. Got results in less than 2 weeks that they said. Then had the Prostrate blood test done. So was glad to knock those two out for now.
Smart move man. I’m Glad they came back clear!

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hear ya. I have had to have prostate cancer screening done as I’m considered high risk due to family history. All is good so far.

Prostate cancer screening saved my dad’s life though. So Its 100% worth it.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I hear ya. I have had to have prostate cancer screening done as I’m considered high risk due to family history. All is good so far.

Prostate cancer screening saved my dad’s life though. So Its 100% worth it.

I hear you my man, my dad has prostrate cancer and he had the seed implant done back in 2002 and no problems since, Thanks and Bless the Lord!