Twitter: Dak Prescott made Cowboys QB history during 2019 season

ondaedg

Reaction score
You and all these threads spouting the greatness of Prescott, but the Dallas front office for some reason does not agree with you.

If Dallas really thought that Prescott was the "one" the 4 year/5year issue that is supposedly holding up the deal wouldn't exist. Dallas not only would have signed Prescott for 4 years, but would have done it last year.

And you deduced this how exactly?

Ken

Reaction score
2 Dogs and an injury-riddled Eagles team.
This is your Dak claim of Greatness.
Better hope the Giants and Skins stay woof woof or else Dak is in danger of not throwing for over 300 yards all season long.....
This is too easy...

Dak Prescott, the bum according to the haters, is 18-6 vs the NFC East in his career.

Spin that...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not making anything up, it’s hard to get a read on you. Anytime someone posts something positive about Dak and a fan takes exception one can only assume they’re one of his many detractors on this board. If you haven’t noticed there’s a lot of Dak haters here. You need to relax and stop trying to turn this into a big argument.
I get you...I understand. I actually have a lot of trouble with people's M.O. And sometimes I reply too fast.

What I try to do then, is just reply to the comment at hand. Sometimes people aren't clear enough, or expect me to remember each and everything they ever wrote. Sometimes some attempted cleverness and wit is being employed. Other times I just misunderstand.

The issue I have is you claiming I blame Dak for 8-8. Not sure where you got that from. I doubt I ever criticized just Dak alone, without saying "the team".

I have seen a lot of people use stats and say "Dak wasn't responsible for 8-8". Well he sure was....the whole team was! Two 3-game losing streaks? Sickening.

So I have mentioned before 2019 is dead to me. Everyone that passes MM's muster gets a free pass, fresh start. That's my final answer. :cool:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is too easy...

Dak Prescott, the bum according to the haters, is 18-6 vs the NFC East in his career.

Spin that...

I'll take a shot.

NFC East has been considered one of the crappiest divisions in the league in the last several years. Most certainly not as strong as it once was.

Note: Never said it was all Dak's fault. Just sayin' NFC East = suckage.

Ken

Reaction score
I'll take a shot.

NFC East has been considered one of the crappiest divisions in the league in the last several years. Most certainly not as strong as it once was.

Note: Never said it was all Dak's fault. Just sayin' NFC East = suckage.
It sucks in part because Dak beats them.

Ken

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean here.
18 losses because Dak beat them. That contributes to the perception that the NFC is bad. if he was 6-18 vs them.. the perception is that the NFC East is better.

Lets not forget the NFC East won the super bowl a couple if years ago as well.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
18 losses because Dak beat them. That contributes to the perception that the NFC is bad. if he was 6-18 vs them.. the perception is that the NFC East is better.

Lets not forget the NFC East won the super bowl a couple if years ago as well.

That sounds like a made up thing. NFC East bad "because dak beat them". I think your agenda is showing. You;ve made this up to make Dak haters look bad? Or you're trying to deflect that Dak beat bad teams? That are bad because because Dak beat them? Some silly shirt right there!

NFC East is bad because they're bad.

black label

Reaction score
That's wonderful. What was his record again?

4-8 against teams not named the Giants and Commanders?
jEU.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The issue I have is you claiming I blame Dak for 8-8. Not sure where you got that from. I doubt I ever criticized just Dak alone, without saying "the team".

I already told you it was an assumption based on you taking exception to me not putting all the blame on Dak for us missing the playoffs. I assumed you were one of his detractors because more than half the fans on this board are blaming him for the season we had last year and don’t want him as our QB. You’re making far too big a deal out of this.

Swagger

Reaction score
I already told you it was an assumption based on you taking exception to me not putting all the blame on Dak for us missing the playoffs. I assumed you were one of his detractors because more than half the fans on this board are blaming him for the season we had last year and don’t want him as our QB. You’re making far too big a deal out of this.

I wouldn't take it to heart.

There are a lot of posters on here who categorise and label people into certain groups just because they have a different opinion to them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it to heart.

There are a lot of posters on here who categorise and label people into certain groups just because they have a different opinion to them.

I’ve been doing this too long to take anything to heart. I’ve been characterized as a hater by some and a homer by others due to the varied opinions I’ve had of our QBs and the team.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This is too easy...

Spin that...

And the rest of the NFCE (minus Cowboys record) is 86-105 since 2016.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
2019 records:

NFC north
34-29

NFC south
32-32

NFC east
24-30

NFC west
38-25

So yes, NFCE was the worst division in the NFC last year. This was with Dak’s record year too. Not all the blame is on him but if you’re giving him credit for his 18-6 record against rivals you have to keep him accountable on all aspects.