Twitter: Dak Prescott made Cowboys QB history during 2019 season

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Er, yeah but pretty obscure stats. You could probably find stats like that on every Dallas QB ever and call them 'record breakers'. BTW, I like Dak, I'm not bashing him, it's just that you can use stats to say anything.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Er, yeah but pretty obscure stats. You could probably find stats like that on every Dallas QB ever and call them 'record breakers'. BTW, I like Dak, I'm not bashing him, it's just that you can use stats to say anything.
These stats are giving recognition to Dak's improvement as a passer. That's all. Cowboys fans should be proud of this considering so many complained Dak was not a pure passer coming out of college. This proves Dak has been improving over his first 4 years in the league.

12+88=7

Reaction score
You and all these threads spouting the greatness of Prescott, but the Dallas front office for some reason does not agree with you.

If Dallas really thought that Prescott was the "one" the 4 year/5year issue that is supposedly holding up the deal wouldn't exist. Dallas not only would have signed Prescott for 4 years, but would have done it last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You and all these threads spouting the greatness of Prescott, but the Dallas front office for some reason does not agree with you.

If Dallas really thought that Prescott was the "one" the 4 year/5year issue that is supposedly holding up the deal wouldn't exist. Dallas not only would have signed Prescott for 4 years, but would have done it last year.
Not true. The Cowboys did this with Zeke and Lawrence. You think that means they don’t like them?

12+88=7

Reaction score
Not true. The Cowboys did this with Zeke and Lawrence. You think that means they don’t like them?[/QUOTE

And those deals were done in the right time frame with Elliott's getting done sooner.

Just reading between the lines. Read the actions of the front office, not their words.

If they were 100% in this deal would have been done last year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

It's going to happen very soon. Make sure you come on here admitting you were wrong once it happens.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And those deals were done in the right time frame with Elliott's getting done sooner.

Just reading between the lines. Read the actions of the front office, not their words.

If they were 100% in this deal would have been done last year.

I think you're in denial here. What do you mean the deals were "done in the right time"? They were done when they were up against a deadline because the players threatened to strong-arm them. Dak is doing the same AND probably has more leverage than Tank or Zeke had. The only defense the front office has is to make the players wait it out hoping they'll blink. No one's that dumb though (well, Tank kinda got antsy and left a few dollars on the table). This one will get done and there will be rue-age. RUE-AGE, I SAY!!! Lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im sick of this historic stats from last year

2019 season needs to be buried deep. Last year was so disappointed.
So why did you come and post in here? Just to complain? Couldn't pass up this thread without complaining? This is a fans forum for Cowboys players, you know? Trying to brighten up this gloom.

12+88=7

Reaction score
It's going to happen very soon. Make sure you come on here admitting you were wrong once it happens.

It's not a matter of right or wrong, but WHY.

Prescott is not viewed by the front office in the same way you see Prescott. Have you noticed.

12+88=7

Reaction score
I think you're in denial here. What do you mean the deals were "done in the right time"? They were done when they were up against a deadline because the players threatened to strong-arm them. Dak is doing the same AND probably has more leverage than Tank or Zeke had. The only defense the front office has is to make the players wait it out hoping they'll blink. No one's that dumb though (well, Tank kinda got antsy and left a few dollars on the table). This one will get done and there will be rue-age. RUE-AGE, I SAY!!! Lol.

Prescott's deal was supposed to happen last year. One year later here we are in the same place.

Not the same as others that have gotten deals.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was done in the right frame? It was done because Lawrence threatened not to have surgery and Zeke threatened not to play lol. That's considered the right frame to you? They were done at the last possible minute.