Video: Dak Prescott Mic'd Up vs. Giants "Hey Dez Listen, But Don't Pay Attention" | NFL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize how Slot WR Ryan Switzer is a free agent? He's only 25 years old. I would look to bring him on board at least to our practice squad.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have been paying attention. Last season was a proving test for him and he finished the season getting outplayed by Wentz in a playoff clinching game.
Dak was playing with a fractured index finger and a slightly torn throwing shoulder labrum. Still, Dak threw for 265 yards and almost outplayed the fully healthy Wince. You look foolish with your hate.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak was playing with a fractured index finger and a slightly torn throwing shoulder labrum. Still, Dak threw for 265 yards and almost outplayed the fully healthy Wince. You look foolish with your hate.

lets be honest here... Wentz had Home Depot workers as WR’s that game. Yeah he had Dallas G. And Ertz. But still, vs Cobb, Gallup, and Cooper? Dak did not almost “outplay” Wentz. As a matter of fact, the entire team played like hot rotten garbage that night. Not saying Wentz is as great as everyone makes him out to be, but let’s not lie to ourselves here...

CWR

Reaction score
I think other than a small number of squeaky wheels, even those that doubt his ability at least acknowledge that he has leadership qualities.

There are a few that argue he can't lead us in a big game. It's total bs.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lets be honest here... Wentz had Home Depot workers as WR’s that game. Yeah he had Dallas G. And Ertz. But still, vs Cobb, Gallup, and Cooper? Dak did not almost “outplay” Wentz. As a matter of fact, the entire team played like hot rotten garbage that night. Not saying Wentz is as great as everyone makes him out to be, but let’s not lie to ourselves here...
You just made my point. With the whole team "playing like hot garbage", Dak still threw for 265 yards with 0 TDs but also 0 INTs or Turnovers. Can you imagine what his numbers could have been if everyone else had shown up to play?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You just made my point. With the whole team "playing like hot garbage", Dak still threw for 265 yards with 0 TDs but also 0 INTs or Turnovers. Can you imagine what his numbers could have been if everyone else had shown up to play?

Uh, dat would be de Garrett Princeton factor question. 7-f-zx-22 = 4

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
JG is gone because he didn't produce when it counted the most. He actually had a pretty good regular season record.

We need Dak to produce when it counts.

conner01

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.. he is NOT ELITE
But he is the best we have atm.. yes...
I meant not and spell check put top
No one thinks he’s elite I don’t think
But he is a top 10
To me elite is generally top 5

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some people on this board say

I say they are incorrect. This kid is all about leading this team.

beating up on the lowly giants, skins and sometimes philly has made Daks career..too bad outside the east, not so much..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's different styles of leadership and all of which can be very effective. But I don't expect losers that live in their Mom's basement eating pizza, drinking diet Coke and playing Madden would know that.
Being your good ol friendly self I see.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Being your good ol friendly self I see.
Yep, you know it. Spend 20 years in the Marines defending this country, weeding out losers and see if you don’t end up like me. I have no patience for liars, cheats, fakes and especially people who are negative. They’re cancers and will get you killed. No patience whatsoever. I’ll out you guy every chance I get.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, you know it. Spend 20 years in the Marines defending this country, weeding out losers and see if you don’t end up like me. I have no patience for liars, cheats, fakes and especially people who are negative. They’re cancers and will get you killed. No patience whatsoever. I’ll out you guy every chance I get.
Thank you for your service. I regret not being in the military. But...I try to be the kind of citizen that makes the military proud to defend.

Might want to lighten up though. The internet can be a tricky place to decode to your specifications.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True but to me there seem to be an unwarranted need to put lLamar,Murray and Watson into the same tier as Mahomes........they shouldn’t be getting anything near Mahomes or Wilson money....but that just my opinion.

I purposely left Dakota out of those example so my point could be construed as an agenda against Dak.

And 100% percent agree that Brees, Brady and Rodgers are out of the elite tier at this point
I really don’t think many people are putting those guys at Mahomes level. As for Brees and Rodgers, I’m not sure if they are fully out of the elite level, but at the least they are headed toward the exit. I think Brady took his step out of it last year

shabazz

Reaction score
I really don’t think many people are putting those guys at Mahomes level. As for Brees and Rodgers, I’m not sure if they are fully out of the elite level, but at the least they are headed toward the exit. I think Brady took his step out of it last year

I know a lot of us forum members see the difference but I speak of the talking heads on the “sports” shows that do most of the overhyping. Almost as if they are scared to be honest about the real talent of some players. Id rather they come at us real, instead of the pablum they dish out.

There was a day long ago that a player had to put out a body of work before the anointing oils were applied to the players paraneum

Having said all that I hope Dakota has the wherewithal to lead our Cowboys to the promised land. If he’s pulled from a game it’s because he’s tanking and we are losing, and I don’t want that in any way shape or form........it’s just that I don’t think he that good. Hope I’m wrong

shabazz

Reaction score

....you have no patience for people that are negative? really? ......maybe you should read all your posts in the Covid forum.

Pot, meet kettle

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
....you have no patience for people that are negative? really? ......maybe you should read all your posts in the Covid forum.

Pot, meet kettle
I have no patience for losers, quitters and negative people like you.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Some people on this board say

I say they are incorrect. This kid is all about leading this team.

This again? Start at 2:00 and watch the next 15 seconds. THAT is my issue with Dak. I honestly believe that he has improved by leaps and bounds, but I am just not sure that I trust him to know *** is going on around him.

irishline

Reaction score

Yet 7 days later he threw for 303 yards and 4 touchdowns with those same issues. Did everything magically heal 75 - 100% from the 23rd to the 29th?

I am not bashing Dak, I am bashing this notion that the injuries many keep bringing up were the only reason he played bad that game. Seven days later he played a near perfect game against the Commanders with a 138.0 rating. So does a fractured index finger and a torn throwing shoulder labrum heal that much with 6 days between games?

Dak had a bad game, its okay. It happens. Sure injuries played a part, but lets not act like he was a complete gimp that should have been on IR when a week later he was a completely different looking QB.