Dak Prescott needs to stop playing hero ball

grgnfg420

Reaction score
I don’t know why dak insists on making himself the focal point of the offense but it’s not always needed and I wish he would realize that.

This should of been an easy win with the run game and defense but we once again put ourselves in the position to need dak to bail us out with the pass.

Were not always gonna be up against depleted secondaries. We can’t put ourselves in positions like today when we don’t need to.

Trust the run game trust the defense.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I don’t know why dak insists on making himself the focal point of the offense but it’s not always needed and I wish he would realize that.

This should of been an easy win with the run game and defense but we once again put ourselves in the position to need dak to bail us out with the pass.

Were not always gonna be up against depleted secondaries. We can’t put ourselves in positions like today when we don’t need to.

So Dak messes up so he can bail us out?

Wow...the way some people think.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I guess they wanted to carry over the momentum from last weekend. And one of the most stupid coaching decisions (no, not in hind sight, said it right away) kinda got them into a position, where they constantly tried to gain back and keep the momentum. And these periods usually come back to haunt us bigtime.

But give credit where it's due. They turned that around in half time. MM found the right words I guess. Because right after that they were back to the "Cooper Rush offense" as I call it now. Calm, drive stretching, small yardage, piece by piece grinding to the endzone. Dak was in full control of his guys and made no mistakes anymore. Loved it. And to me that says even more about a team than a bad half.

phildadon86

Reaction score

So you wanted this team to run into one of the best defensive fronts in football for 60 minutes?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak this
Dak that
All this for a guy who'll be out of the league in 13 months :thumbup: