Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stalker? Lol
I come here and am lambasted with your dozens and dozens of daily posts in the Dak threads.

Nobody needs to stalk you kiddo.

P.S. Not that I mind. I find great humor in your "contributions". Please keep up the great work.
It really is amusing...gotta waste sometime at break...watching the gaslighting is almost better than the movie.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no one said forced. it's a common phrase in competition. it's rarerly literal either.
I said forced. I said 'forced' because the definition of the term 'retire' (in this context) means forced. The dictionary reference was included in the post when I emphasized its misuse.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stalker? Lol
I come here and am lambasted with your dozens and dozens of daily posts in the Dak threads.

Nobody needs to stalk you kiddo.

P.S. Not that I mind. I find great humor in your "contributions". Please keep up the great work.
I’ve made zero Dak threads……so you lying.

Rock423

Reaction score
No.
But Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach would have done more.
Romo and White likely would have.
Dak is always part of the loss in important games, that's not a winner

Moving on.
They had better coaching and teams also. Carry on.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
'Retire' is yet another word that no longer means what it used to mean. The official definition (link) is 'to cause to retire from one's position or occupation'. In this instance, the term has been repeatedly applied as Dak Prescott forcing Tom Brady's retirement with Dak Prescott's victory over Tom Brady. The following occurred, which forced Tom Brady's retirement during Prescott's victory according to this application of the term:
  • Prescott forced Brady to perform poorly enough to finish with a 72% quarterback rating
  • Prescott forced Brady to rush below 53 yards
  • Prescott forced Brady to throw an interception
  • Prescott forced Brady into two sacks
  • Prescott forced Brady into committing three penalties
  • Prescott forced Brady into converting only one out of three fourth down conversation attempts
  • Prescott forced Brady to have possession of the ball for less than 26 minutes
This application of the word can be demonstrated visually:

idNhRIY.jpg

As shown in the pic above, Prescott forced Brady to retire because:
  1. The defense did nothing described above
  2. The offensive line did not allow any sacks
  3. The offensive skill players did not rush or catch balls during any drives
  4. The referees did not call any penalties

The picture describes exactly how Prescott forced Brady to retire. I am certain any dictionary would include the picture as an example for the definition of retire...

Wait. Something is amiss...

~scans picture a final time~

Hey? Where's Waldo Prescott in the picture?

Football. The Sport of One.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I mean hate comes with being a Cowboys QB. I think Dak knows better than anyone. Just gotta prove them wrong it’s all you can do no one is gonna shed a tear or feel bad for someone who gets 50 million a year.
and can't get past the 1st rd of the playoffs..............