Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wouldnt think of it. Even though i think using him in any kind if argument working on 10 years later is idiotically stupid....far be it from me to forum cop anyone about it.
Yeah I’m just not in the business of telling someone how to post or what arguments they can use especially if it’s respectable. Everyone has a right to debate how they feel their points aren’t ignorant just because I disagree but that’s just me…..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I’m just not in the business of telling someone how to post or what arguments they can use especially if it’s respectable. Everyone has a right to debate how they feel their points aren’t ignorant just because I disagree but that’s just me…..
Btw....please note i have some positive posts here. I have many others too...and that includes dak.
might have to go back a bit. Ive given dak credit for pkaying well as a surprise rookie starter and playing quite well 2023 regular season. But green bay:facepalm: he doesnt get a pass from just because everyone else sucked too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thats what i thought. You have no care about something you might be missing....just plow ahead...."confused" but aggressive.
Not a good tactic but thats me.
I don’t. Because I don’t believe im missing anything lol. There is nothing you can say that makes 2 + 2 = 5. You can say it does but I don’t have to believe it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Btw....please note i have some positive posts here. I have many others too...and that includes dak.
might have to go back a bit. Ive given dak credit for pkaying well as a surprise rookie starter and playing quite well 2023 regular season. But green bay:facepalm: he doesnt get a pass from just because everyone else sucked too.
I don’t think anyone is giving him a pass. I think most agree he needs to play better in big games. I would hope anyway.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t. Because I don’t believe im missing anything lol. There is nothing you can say that makes 2 + 2 = 5. You can say it does but I don’t have to believe it.
I never said it does...why are still arguing something i never said?

Missing part of the eqation...will do it.

Maybe 5 is the correct answer but 2+2 is the incorrrect premise.Think outside the box. Be sure both sides of the equation are"true".

I happen to think you ate missing a piece on this issue, if even remember it. No matter. This horse is well clobbered so have a great day!

GINeric

Reaction score
that have actually played in a game in the sb era (the only thing anyone is ever referring to) so in the past 60 years, yeah. players hang around for years, so the number playing each year is irrelevant since the majority aren’t unique year to year. there certainly aren’t tens of thousands though

I hear what you saying, but the average NFL career is like 3 to 5 years. There are other quarterbacks throughout history that only played maybe 2 or 3 seasons.

Rock423

Reaction score
Then there's those incapable of grasping the situation.
But don't worry, you're not alone!!
What situation? We have a top 5 quarterback that y’all want to run out of town. For what? Not doing what only 2 other quarterbacks have done in this teams history? Tell me. Would Paxton Lynch have done half of what Dak has done?

Proof

Reaction score
Prescott retired Brady! Prescott is better than Superman, Batman, Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, and, it seems Prescott is retiring you also!
hilarious. retiring me? is the hamster asleep in the wheel in your head currently. you seem like you might be *redacted*

Proof

Reaction score
If that's what it takes, then I'll go ahead and just say it and help the poor guy out.
Shoot, here I thought things left at an amicable ending. Trust me, there's no "poor guy" here. Everything with me is blessed.

Proof

Reaction score
Personally, I would say the team forcing Brady to retire is just a slightly worse misapplication of the term than Prescott retiring Brady. 'Forced' is the key element of the term's misuse.

Brady voluntarily retired. In fact, he voluntarily retired twice, lol. It is not the same as someone hitting a preset retirement age and their company giving them a party and a gold watch. That is an accurate example of forcing someone to retire.
no one said forced. it's a common phrase in competition. it's rarerly literal either.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What situation? We have a top 5 quarterback that y’all want to run out of town. For what? Not doing what only 2 other quarterbacks have done in this teams history? Tell me. Would Paxton Lynch have done half of what Dak has done?
No.
But Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach would have done more.
Romo and White likely would have.
Dak is always part of the loss in important games, that's not a winner

Moving on.