Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean hate comes with being a Cowboys QB. I think Dak knows better than anyone. Just gotta prove them wrong it’s all you can do no one is gonna shed a tear or feel bad for someone who gets 50 million a year.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How was it weak? Did Mahones, Allen, Lamar get hurt and not play?
No, but Aaron Rodgers (a previous 4-time MVP), Joe Burrow (the guy the consensus ranked as the second best QB in football), and Kirk Cousins (who had closer MVP odds before he got injured to Dak than Dak did to Tua) all did.

With Watson and Murray and Richardson and Jones and Pickett and Tannehill all missing significant time to injury as well, 2023 was a historically bad year for starting QB reliability.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, but Aaron Rodgers (a previous 4-time MVP), Joe Burrow (the guy the consensus ranked as the second best QB in football), and Kirk Cousins (who had closer MVP odds before he got injured to Dak than Dak did to Tua) all did.

With Watson and Murray and Richardson and Jones and Pickett and Tannehill all missing significant time to injury as well, 2023 was a historically bad year for starting QB reliability.
Aaron Rodger’s lol? Kirk Cousins? I’ll give you Burrow but he’s hurt every year….these guys are better than Mahomes, Josh and Lamar to you?

You have to be choking even listing Murray, Richardson, Tannenhill, Watson and Pickett lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Aaron Rodger’s lol? Kirk Cousins? I’ll give you Burrow but he’s hurt every year….these guys are better than Mahomes, Josh and Lamar to you?

You have to be choking even listing Murray, Richardson, Tannenhill, Watson and Pickett lol.
Is Dak better than Mahones, Josh, Lamar to you? How is that response even relative to anything being discussed?

This is about a response to someone saying the 2023 MVP field was weaker in a thread about Dak not being on an MVP list. I listed a guy who won one as recently as 2021, a guy viewed very recently as the second best QB in the league, and a guy whose career mirrors Dak to many.

What does it matter if Mahomes is better than all of them?