Dak Prescott noticeably different in Cowboys offseason workouts

davidariust24

Reaction score
If Dak is feeling more comfortable and he is sharper and more accurate then this team is a SB contender because we are stacked almost everywhere. One thing is certain. Once cooper got here Dak looked good. He will be better this year. Do you guys think his production will match the contract he is looking for? What types of numbers does he need to reach for the contract and for a good season.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is his 4th year, things should start clicking even more.
He had a set back in 2017 that messed up his mechanics though he still needs some work with them. But that Atlanta game seemed it messed with his head, and he started getting that back last year. But Cooper sure did help a lot also.

But now as it all starts to come more natural, and with Kitna to help with his mechanics and other stuff. This is his year take the next step and prove he is that QB.

I know they will work out a deal, but I still rather he play and prove it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is his 4th year, things should start clicking even more.
He had a set back in 2017 that messed up his mechanics though he still needs some work with them. But that Atlanta game seemed it messed with his head, and he started getting that back last year. But Cooper sure did help a lot also.

But now as it all starts to come more natural, and with Kitna to help with his mechanics and other stuff. This is his year take the next step and prove he is that QB.

I know they will work out a deal, but I still rather he play and prove it.
I understand the thinking by making Dak have a “prove it” year, but unless he has a fall apart season, putting off his contract will only cost the team more. A deal now will almost certainly be cheaper than waiting.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Dak is feeling more comfortable and he is sharper and more accurate then this team is a SB contender because we are stacked almost everywhere. One thing is certain. Once cooper got here Dak looked good. He will be better this year. Do you guys think his production will match the contract he is looking for? What types of numbers does he need to reach for the contract and for a good season.
that's good to hear..... he needs to elevate his game for us to be able to make a run. perhaps Kitna and Moore are already making a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
KM so far seems to be brining a new culture to the Cowboys, like Lal and Richard did. if he can understand that if he changes how the players to think, he ll get a better reaction and they will get on board better with his style. KM has a bigger job than the rest of the team right now.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I wonder why. Recent video of Dak and Zeke in the Rockies

giphy.gif

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dak has a lot of work to do before hes an elite passer. If he improved even a little from last year I'll be happy. His mechanics, anticipation throws and the time he takes to make a decision were terrible last year.

This is year 4.. improvement is expected. If hes the same dude then that's who he is.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Dak has a lot of work to do before hes an elite passer. If he improved even a little from last year I'll be happy. His mechanics, anticipation throws and the time he takes to make a decision were terrible last year.

This is year 4.. improvement is expected. If hes the same dude then that's who he is.

But alot richer.