Dak Prescott noticeably different in Cowboys offseason workouts

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not at all interested in your dealings with men.

Of course not. You'd rather whine like a child when someone doesn't like a player on your favorite team.

You must have learned that in the streets.

Btw, during this discussion Prescott hasn't improved. He still can't play.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Of course not. You'd rather whine like a child when someone doesn't like a player on your favorite team.

You must have learned that in the streets.

Btw, during this discussion Prescott hasn't improved. He still can't play.
Not interested in your choice in men isn't whining. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Btw, Prescott is still the QB. Waaaaa.

johneric8

Reaction score
wait. whaattat!!? if defense was better offense TOP would be better. we had the ball 4 times in the first half... three of the possessions were 2:20, 0.55, 2:52....how about the offense put together some nice long drive. get a field goal may for the sake of it!!! instead of not converting 3rd downs and getting off the field so quickly.

that made no sense at all!!! zero. seriously...that was a stretch response to why our OFFENSIVE TOP was bad...blaming the defense!!! how about not giving the ball back to the other team so quickly!!! do your job!!! score some points!!!

Yes it did, outplayed goff- prescott 20-32 1 td, Goff 15-28 zero tds. Elliot got nothing going against the rams defense because our offensive game-planning sucked. We allowed nearly 300 yards rushing and the rams possessed the ball nearly 40 min to our 23. Our offense didn't get a fair shake because the defense was busy giving up nearly 300 yards rushing. Like I said no flow for the offense. It's true our coaching didn't adjust on offense and they flat out sucked, but without a flow we're sunk. It doesn't take a wizard to see that the rams had the ball much longer which shows how bad our defense was which had a major affect on the time we had to make magic against a good rams team in their house.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes it did, outplayed goff- prescott 20-32 1 td, Goff 15-28 zero tds. Elliot got nothing going against the rams defense because our offensive game-planning sucked. We allowed nearly 300 yards rushing and the rams possessed the ball nearly 40 min to our 23. Our offense didn't get a fair shake because the defense was busy giving up nearly 300 yards rushing. Like I said no flow for the offense. It's true our coaching didn't adjust on offense and they flat out sucked, but without a flow we're sunk. It doesn't take a wizard to see that the rams had the ball much longer which shows how bad our defense was which had a major affect on the time we had to make magic against a good rams team in their house.
wait, what!!? you are looking at final stats to make a determination about what happened during the middle of the game...the game that was practically over by the time 4th quarter started... we scored to meaningless TD at the end of the game against prevent defense to kill the clock...

first half.... Dak was 7/13 for 66 yards and 1 TD of that 48 passing yards came on the first drive and the TD. meaning in the following three drives...THREE DRIVES he had total of 18 yards passing and the offense sucked. you want to blame the game plan..fine. but to blame the defense for the difference in TOP...come on dude. you are stretching it. in fact of all the excuses I have heard, this one easily takes the cake....in the final three drives of the first half we had 26 total yards.... and you blame the defense for TOP!!!! freaking get 100 yards even if you dont' score....100 yards in 3 drives for average of 33 yards per drive...and easily the TOP is close to being even. no a 55 second outing is not defenses fault. in fact its offense not staying on the field long enough to give a breather to the defense. the defense gets off the field. less than a minute later they are on the field....gassed.

the rams offense controlled the clock for 40 minutes...yes. but our offense could have stayed on the field. could have controlled the clock. could have churned some yards..... the fact is the offense sucked. we had total of 160 yards passing until 4th quarter.....

no the offense got its fair shake...the offense had 8 possession vs. rams 9 possessions and the 9th one was a clock killing drive...we had 8 possesions for a toal of 20 minutes...and you blame the defense....the OFFENSE is on the field. then freaking do your job. drive the ball. control the clock. score some points...the fact is the offense didn't.

and don't get me wrong. I blame the defense too. I am not excusing the defense. but I am not blaming the offensive performance. the offensive ineptitude on the defense.

the rams had the ball much longer. no denying. but our offense could have done the same. the fact is our offense didn't. they sucked until the last two drives when the game was out of hand. no excuses for that offense.

johneric8

Reaction score
wait, what!!? you are looking at final stats to make a determination about what happened during the middle of the game...the game that was practically over by the time 4th quarter started... we scored to meaningless TD at the end of the game against prevent defense to kill the clock...

first half.... Dak was 7/13 for 66 yards and 1 TD of that 48 passing yards came on the first drive and the TD. meaning in the following three drives...THREE DRIVES he had total of 18 yards passing and the offense sucked. you want to blame the game plan..fine. but to blame the defense for the difference in TOP...come on dude. you are stretching it. in fact of all the excuses I have heard, this one easily takes the cake....in the final three drives of the first half we had 26 total yards.... and you blame the defense for TOP!!!! freaking get 100 yards even if you dont' score....100 yards in 3 drives for average of 33 yards per drive...and easily the TOP is close to being even. no a 55 second outing is not defenses fault. in fact its offense not staying on the field long enough to give a breather to the defense. the defense gets off the field. less than a minute later they are on the field....gassed.

the rams offense controlled the clock for 40 minutes...yes. but our offense could have stayed on the field. could have controlled the clock. could have churned some yards..... the fact is the offense sucked. we had total of 160 yards passing until 4th quarter.....

no the offense got its fair shake...the offense had 8 possession vs. rams 9 possessions and the 9th one was a clock killing drive...we had 8 possesions for a toal of 20 minutes...and you blame the defense....the OFFENSE is on the field. then freaking do your job. drive the ball. control the clock. score some points...the fact is the offense didn't.

and don't get me wrong. I blame the defense too. I am not excusing the defense. but I am not blaming the offensive performance. the offensive ineptitude on the defense.

the rams had the ball much longer. no denying. but our offense could have done the same. the fact is our offense didn't. they sucked until the last two drives when the game was out of hand. no excuses for that offense.
Our offense wasn't near as bad as our defense man. I've seen the Patriots win with Brady not playing well in big games because defense came to play. You're right though, our offense wasn't great and our coaching was worse but let's quit
putting all on dak that is tired.

Them

Reaction score
...keep good players around Dak and he will do well...and that's the way it's supposed to be...
F3Vk3ef.png

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Our offense wasn't near as bad as our defense man. I've seen the Patriots win with Brady not playing well in big games because defense came to play. You're right though, our offense wasn't great and our coaching was worse but let's quit
putting all on dak that is tired.
our offense. our defense both were bad.

so what you just said about brady and patriots. is that you blame the defense for not winning the game, completely absolving the offense from any responsibility...yet we beat the saints...top offense in the league 13-10....

so yes, lets quit. there is plenty of blame to go around. we got owned in that game. coaching. offense. defense.

Verdict

Reaction score
It is his 4th year, things should start clicking even more.
He had a set back in 2017 that messed up his mechanics though he still needs some work with them. But that Atlanta game seemed it messed with his head, and he started getting that back last year. But Cooper sure did help a lot also.

But now as it all starts to come more natural, and with Kitna to help with his mechanics and other stuff. This is his year take the next step and prove he is that QB.

I know they will work out a deal, but I still rather he play and prove it.

The coaches need to be tarred and feathered over that Atlanta game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not interested in your choice in men isn't whining. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Btw, Prescott is still the QB. Waaaaa.

This guy's still whining cause someone doesn't like his QB.

A grown man. Offended by an opinion.

Welcome to 2019.

(Prescott sucks)

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We need an NFC Championship Game appearance this year. Anything less is a total failure.
The "failure" part is we're probably stuck with our HC in training (still) for another decade.

chagus

Reaction score
KM is one year removed from being an NFL player and has no track record at all as an OC. We literally have no idea what to expect.
KM won 50 games in college and lost 1. You REALLY think he did that because of his rocket arm and big strong frame? Or could it be that he beat teams with his football knowledge?