Dak Prescott: Numbers speak louder than the haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

J12B

Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice the persistent hate surrounding Dak Prescott as our quarterback by those who voted that "they weren't happy with Dak Prescott being the QB of the Cowboys" by the usual haters.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/are...he-dallas-cowboys.517731/page-6#post-13174606

It's time to set the record straight and give credit where it's due.

Dak is currently rocking the 2nd spot in MVP odds, and let's not forget he's been delivering some of the best quarterback performances in the league-if not the best.

The numbers don't lie – he's been consistently making clutch plays and leading our team to victory.

Now, there will always be those impossible-to-please individuals who seem to find fault no matter what. Some people just love to hate, and unfortunately, Dak seems to be a target for those who derive pleasure from criticism.

Let's focus on the positives, celebrate the victories, and recognize the talent and dedication Dak brings to the field. The proof is in the stats, and right now, he's among the best quarterbacks in the league.

So, to those still against Dak as our QB – take a step back, appreciate the skill he brings to the game, and let's support our team as we push towards success.

Go Cowboys!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I dont care about stats,records,MVP awards, etc. Even the rest of the season games , which aside from washington, will be better competition.
The games that will show something are the playoff games, and what dallas and dak to there.
So ask me to be nice to dak and dallas, after they finish the playoffs.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's not hating it's called wanting to see him beat a very good team- Seattle was a good performance against a good team, and I'll acknowledge he did play well against Philly.

But he needs to get a couple of wins against very good teams in order for the stats to be appreciated...it juat what it is.

Everyone is sick of him playing bad when it's all on the line and there's only one way to change that perception

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'Haters' has become a mainstream word on CowboysZone unfortunately.

The same is not applicable for practically any other label.

STOP THE NAMECALLING!

Thread re-opened.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
'Haters' has become a mainstream word on CowboysZone unfortunately.

The same is not applicable for practically any other label.

STOP THE NAMECALLING!

Thread re-opened.
There are critics, and then, there are *aters. There is a difference.

The talking radio analysts on the Dallas Cowboys team website shows call out both since they understand the difference.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this propping up just to get dog walked in Philly or San Fran come the playoffs.
here-we.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are critics, and then, there are *aters. There is a difference.

The talking radio analysts on the Dallas Cowboys team website shows call out both since they understand the difference.
I could not care less.

All members within the thread can post without calling each other names. 'Haters' is one description that gets a pass simply because its past usage on CowboysZone has made it practically mainstream. Again, practically all other labels will not get the same pass on CowboysZone. Period.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MODERATION SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED ON THE OPEN FORUM!

Concerns must be addressed via private message to the staff or among members.

Thread re-opened a second time...

DZSierra

Reaction score
He is a troll.
The guy has 25k in posts and he's a troll?

I laugh about the term "troll" on internet forums. Generally it's when someone makes an unpopular comment, first thought is the guy must be a troll LOL

Find any of limited previous posts where I've "bashed" ANY cowboy player, you won't.

The reality is Dallas is a good football team. If the want to be great, over the 3-5 years they will have to make it to the NFC title game and then to the Super Bowl, and hopefully sometime win the whole enchilada. The HAVE to make it past the first playoff game, that's what it's played for.

Dak can have all the stats he wants and earns, but if they don't make a playoff run to the big dance, at the end of the day, what is accomplished? No different than Marino, Kelly, Rivers, Tarkenton or a host of others. You really won't be remember as being great until you win the big game. What kind of banner year did Foles have when he won the big one and yet they put a freakin statue of him outside the stadium?

That's not being a hater, that's just reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.