Dak Prescott owns the NFC East

Redline360

Reaction score
I mean it's something to brag about since there divisional games and not at the same time lol. It has argurably been one of the weakest divisions for a long time now. Giants had a great 2016 and Eagles the following year. Bar those two years the teams have been a train wreck and then there's Washington....

But then we lost to the third string eagles when it mattered :/

Aulac

Reaction score
He has a record of 24-5 against them since his rookie season in 2016.

9-2 against New York Giants
8-1 Washington Football Team
7-2 Philadelphia Eagles

Well you see, beside 2017, Dak has always had a better team than his rivals.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That's nice

But in the playoffs, you have to play other teams. Winning the division is a means to an end. To get to that end, you have to best the Green Bays and Tampa Bays of the world
The Cowboys have a Super Bowl defense and the injury Gods have been great to us so far. This might be the best chance Dak will ever have of winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys. The playoffs mean everything for the Cowboys this year. If we go out early there will be changes on coaching staff and some offensive players (Amari, La’el, and Zeke)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Cowboys have a Super Bowl defense and the injury Gods have been great to us so far. This might be the best chance Dak will ever have of winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys. The playoffs mean everything for the Cowboys this year.
You might be right, nothing is guaranteed next year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah kind of a repetitive theme. The Least is not a great division.

The Brady and Manning haters chime in on their points that the AFC East and AFC South had poor teams that they feasted on during their era's too.

Then I simply reply BUT..That leaves10 other games outside of the division while facing a 1st place schedule year after year.
So how did Manning and Brady stack up against all the other first place finishing AFC teams and cross over NFC teams?

Numbers not in front of me but I remember Peyton went at least 12-4 for 7 years in a row. And I think the majority of those were 13 win seasons if I'm not mistaken.

That's a LOT of "outside the division" wins and I bet he didn't go 6-0 "every" year in the division.

Brady's numbers speak for themselves.

So yeah,
to dominate your division consistently is okay I guess. But how do the outside the division wins look as well?

jmo

75boyz

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a Super Bowl defense and the injury Gods have been great to us so far. This might be the best chance Dak will ever have of winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys. The playoffs mean everything for the Cowboys this year. If we go out early there will be changes on coaching staff and some offensive players (Amari, La’el, and Zeke)

This. 100 hundred percent.

The opportunity sometimes only comes along once.
Romo's was 2007 with that defensive roster talent of that team.
They were never as good again.

This is Dak's opportunity.
The roster uncertainty for next year and the chronic annual injury history to many starters will return next year and the following year. Free agents leaving to be replaced by unknowns.

So however you want to say it, Now or Never, Put up or shut up, Win or go home.

But most of all, No More Excuses.

There should be none.

jmo

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wrong.

“The team” minus Dak was swept by Washington last year.

Dak’s the difference.

Dude...you are slipping! Where is the little child "durr...durr.durr", giggley little things, and some more "durr...durr"...you don't know football!

Nav22

Reaction score
Ya so did brady for years when he was in the AFC east you still have to go out and win.
That’s a cute excuse. Does that apply to last season too?

Dallas went 2-4 vs the NFC East last season.

Dak went 1-0.
Andy Dalton went 1-3.
Ben DiNucci went 0-1.

Sorry to disappoint you with facts. Dak’s clearly the difference.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This. 100 hundred percent.

The opportunity sometimes only comes along once.
Romo's was 2007 with that defensive roster talent of that team.
They were never as good again.

This is Dak's opportunity.
The roster uncertainty for next year and the chronic annual injury history to many starters will return next year and the following year. Free agents leaving to be replaced by unknowns.

So however you want to say it, Now or Never, Put up or shut up, Win or go home.

But most of all, No More Excuses.

There should be none.

jmo
That 2007 team was good and should have made it to the Super Bowl. Nobody wants to admit but TO’s high ankle sprain was the real reason we lost to the Giants. I don’t think we matched up with the Patriots but at least we could have made it.

starfan1

Reaction score
That’s a cute excuse. Does that apply to last season too?

Dallas went 2-4 vs the NFC East last season.

Dak went 1-0.
Andy Dalton went 1-3.
Ben DiNucci went 0-1.

Sorry to disappoint you with facts. Dak’s clearly the difference.

did you just get off the turnip truck? I was responding to aulic who was basically minimizing Daks record saying dak had a better team. Follow the conversation. so Bradys record is not an excuse its a fact. You still have to go out and win games no matter how weak or strong your conference is and dak and the team has done that.