Dak Prescott owns the NFC East

Nav22

Reaction score
did you just get off the turnip truck? I was responding to aulic who was basically minimizing Daks record saying dak had a better team. Follow the conversation. so Bradys record is not an excuse its a fact. You still have to go out and win games no matter how weak or strong your conference is and dak and the team has done that.
My bad. Meant to hit reply on his post and clicked yours by mistake.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wrong.

“The team” minus Dak was swept by Washington last year.

Dak’s the difference.
Sorry dude, wins and losses are a team stat. It's not 1 on 53.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sorry dude, wins and losses are a team stat. It's not 1 on 53.
Sorry dude, they count W/L record for QBs as an actual stat, and you can visit Pro Football Reference to verify that if you don’t believe me.

They don’t do it for any other position.

It’s not a coincidence that the best QBs in football all have great career W/L records. Most important position on the field by a mile.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He has a record of 24-5 against them since his rookie season in 2016.

9-2 against New York Giants
8-1 Washington Football Team
7-2 Philadelphia Eagles
Wait I thought Dak sucked?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
He has a record of 24-5 against them since his rookie season in 2016.

9-2 against New York Giants
8-1 Washington Football Team
7-2 Philadelphia Eagles
Owns is a little deep this year. He's struggling with an offense that is loaded to the gills with talent. You can see it in his eyes, face and play, the dude has lost that magic touch. He's missing receivers with his poorly thrown passes game after game lately so the word "Owns" needs to be removed from your post............

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
People calling them cupcakes are the same ones that say Dallas will lose because of Dak...... can't have it both ways

cowboyec

Reaction score
Owns is a little deep this year. He's struggling with an offense that is loaded to the gills with talent. You can see it in his eyes, face and play, the dude has lost that magic touch. He's missing receivers with his poorly thrown passes game after game lately so the word "Owns" needs to be removed from your post............
4-0 this year in the division.
i'd say use of that word is appropriate.

75boyz

Reaction score
No can do. Blaming him for losses is just as silly.

It's actually a never ending shift of blame response here based on whom the CZ member is doing the posting, how the QB is playing and IF the team is winning.

These 3 factors determine a change as the wind blows type criteria for whomever posts.

IF the blame is not on the QB one week, then it may shift to o line, or OC, HC, RB or defense.

The whole team being responsible for losses as a majority opinion here is a little more rare than the previously mentioned scapegoats.

jmo

FVSTONE

Reaction score
4-0 this year in the division.
i'd say use of that word is appropriate.
Not sure what games you have been watching but Dak has been struggling BIG TIME against any team that shows up to play the Boys on Sundays.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Giants & Philly are in rebuilding mode. Washington's has had an injury plagued year. About the only thing I can say for Dak is that he is lucky.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
There’s no doubt dak has to lead in the playoffs but for those trying to downplay it- go tell brady that who owned his division. Go tell Rodgers. These division games are hard to win regardless of the teams record. Now dak isn’t those guys but dominating your division even if it’s weak isn’t a bad thing.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not sure what games you have been watching but Dak has been struggling BIG TIME against any team that shows up to play the Boys on Sundays.
still good enough for Dallas to be 4-0 in the east.