Twitter: Dak Prescott practice update

cej757

Reaction score
That’s right Rogers had the calf and could barely walk yet our Dline still couldn’t get any pressure on him…….sighhhh

He got hit and fumbled early in that game but it wasn't enough. :(

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
BS you do not know the extent of the strain to begin with. Saying no way he can play without making it worse is non sense unless you know the extent of the injury.
You just refuse to face reality. But that's okay, reality has a way of kicking you square in the butt and making itself known. :thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's 100% pure propaganda meant for the Vikings to digest. No way Dak play's on Sunday without making his strained calf worse.

Why are you being so negative about it? every post is the same.
if he was not going to play, he would not be at practice. Why have him out there just to fake them out. Would he not risk further injury at practice?

pete026

Reaction score
If you think Dallas can go and win against Minnesota with an injured QB, you can excuse yourself from this thread.

For those of who like to blame our Trainer, McCarthy, or whatever other excuse you can think of for a loss, then this thread is for you.

Did you CATCH it?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You just refuse to face reality. But that's okay, reality has a way of kicking you square in the butt and making itself known. :thumbup:

I am facing reality and the reality is you do not know the extent the injury. You do not know how is felt, how it feels today or how it will feel Sunday. You are hyping up something without a clue. If he can't play he can't play, but right now you don't know anything of what is actually happening. That is reality, unless you are part of the medical staff, work within the organization or your real name if Tad Prescott then you don't know.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why are you being so negative about it? every post is the same.
if he was not going to play, he would not be at practice. Why have him out there just to fake them out. Would he not risk further injury at practice?
I'm consistent on this because it's just what I know. I'm negative about it because allowing Dak to play is the wrong decision. Resting him one week is not such a big deal. You'll all understand once Dak is injured more and misses more games. ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm consistent on this because it's just what I know. I'm negative about it because allowing Dak to play is the wrong decision. Resting him one week is not such a big deal. You'll all understand once Dak is injured more and misses more games. ;)

why not 3 or 4 weeks? If Dak can't go out and produce then I don't want him to play, if he does play then I expect him to go out and do the job and make the plays. To say it is the wrong decision? based on what exactly? unless you know the extent of the injury then your just making crap up that you do not know.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
why not 3 or 4 weeks? If Dak can't go out and produce then I don't want him to play, if he does play then I expect him to go out and do the job and make the plays. To say it is the wrong decision? based on what exactly? unless you know the extent of the injury then your just making crap up that you do not know.

This, for sure...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As one often does right after throwing walkoff touchdown passes in OT.

he needs an excuse for his play.

He knows the schedule.

He also knows he turned the ball over in the end zone twice in that game. Rather talk about the fake injury afterwards than that.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I would be surprised if Dak wasn't a go. However, speaking from personal experience calf injuries are a bit tricky. I mentioned in another post I was feeling pretty good from a moderate strain after a few weeks. Just some very mild tightness but felt about 85%-90% recovered. Went out to play some basketball again and after playing a couple rounds of pickup games I pushed it too hard and was back to square one. I rested it for 4 weeks until I felt zero discomfort and was fine after.

I'm just your average Joe while playing sports and definitely didn't have the care pro athletes get. However, I would expect the Cowboys just want to be cautious here. If he's still feeling discomfort and can't limit his running it's one of those injuries that an extra week of rest can make difference. Just have to trust the training staff and doctors to make the right decision today and over intermediate term.