Twitter: Dak Prescott practice update

Zman5

Reaction score
Only game I might be concerned is the Thanksgiving game. Short week may not be enough time for him to be fully recovered. Then again, it may be a very mild strain and not be an issue at all. I guess we just have to wait and see.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm expecting that this entire thing with Dak is mostly a ploy to keep the Vikes wondering who will start at QB, vs. them. It has been said several times that Dak's calf strain was just "mild" and not really a serious concern. Lotsa drama, I think, just to keep the opposition in the dark. I suspect Dak's going along with it to please McCarthy. o_O
The Cowboys are rarely honest with injuries...and not to fool the opposing team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No time for trying to make sense out of nonsense...money talks and bullroar walks!

This team is coming to steal their thunder...coming back home, like a Dallas Cowboy should be. Win or lose, make them pay for it physically!

Defense...Special teams...no time for the 'any game'...hide your lunch in the locker room...

MM knows the weather...JJ drinking whiskey? Not this team..."ain't nobody got time for this"! Watch out for our Cowboys...good stuff going on.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see you are arguing with people again. Seems like a very common theme with you.
I'm arguing? No, I'm just talking but you seem to be wanting to start something. You love to argue. ;)