Dak Prescott: Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit/Re-files in Collin County

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak stans so eager to get a win here lolol

Even if he's innocent of assault dude was trolling for hos in strip club parking lots. And y'all blasted Romo for being unserious

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Minimum six game suspension…do it RG!
Lol...I guess that would get Lance some playing time, maybe even lower Dak's cap hit because I'm sure it would be suspended without pay? Right?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
She’s refiling in a different county.

Misleading tweet.

Yes, it was dropped in Dallas, but only so
It can be refiled in a different county.
Yeah, not sure why anyone is jumping to any type of conclusion here. It's a he said, she said kind of thing. I have no dog in this fight...i could care less what Dak does or does not do in his private life, my beef and critique is him on the field and his big contract which he didn't deserve and now trying to extort, i mean, demand more. yeah, it is now in Collin County which is the county where Frisco is located.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Change in venue to the correct county this was bound to happen. I have no idea what evidence she has or doesn’t have. Dak at this time is innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof will be on her to prove that it happened.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Change in venue to the correct county this was bound to happen. I have no idea what evidence she has or doesn’t have. Dak at this time is innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof will be on her to prove that it happened.
Civil cases are different, though. In criminal cases the prosecution has to prove 'beyond a reasonable doubt' and all 12 jurors have to agree. In civil cases it's 'preponderance of the evidence', and not all of the jurors have to agree. If there are 12 jurors, only 10 have to agree.

When the trial comes up someone should sneak film from the Green Bay game into the trial and get the jurors fired up.

acr731

Reaction score
man-holding-big-settlement-check-agreement-money-GNX48F.jpg

And no one here esp the Dak lovers can prove me wrong..........as trust me she signed a confidentiality agreement!!!
Not to rain on your parade, but your thread title clearly says the case is still ongoing. It was simply moved / refiled in a different county. Collin County is north of Dallas. For reference if you are unfamiliar with the area, The team practice facility in Frisco is in Collin County.

irishline

Reaction score
Wishing jail on someone for rape?
If they did it. I would wish for worse honestly.

And no this is not saying I think Dak did anything (I meant they in a general sense), just an odd way of saying that. I mean its not like you said Dak, you said someone. I would assume you didn't read and think about that sentence before hitting enter.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Civil cases are different, though. In criminal cases the prosecution has to prove 'beyond a reasonable doubt' and all 12 jurors have to agree. In civil cases it's 'preponderance of the evidence', and not all of the jurors have to agree. If there are 12 jurors, only 10 have to agree.

When the trial comes up someone should sneak film from the Green Bay game into the trial and get the jurors fired up.
you want him to lose wether guilty or not guilty? Man talk about not football related...sorry thats what your comment says..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to rain on your parade, but your thread title clearly says the case is still ongoing. It was simply moved / refiled in a different county. Collin County is north of Dallas. For reference if you are unfamiliar with the area, The team practice facility in Frisco is in Collin County.
LOL.....ya found out later just having some fun with the Dakdavidians here......

acr731

Reaction score
you want him to lose whether guilty or not guilty?
Nah, not at all. I have no dog in the fight, so I really don't care one way or another. If he's the one in the wrong - fine, let him pay the price. If he's right and it's a case of extortion, file criminal charges on the woman. She's after $100k, right? I believe that makes it a 2nd degree felony in Texas. That's up to 20 years in prison.

Last edited:

acr731

Reaction score
A daughter. Yes. She's not of age. Why do you ask?
You asked about 'wishing jail on someone for rape'. It seemed like a very odd question, especially for someone with a daughter. If that ever happens to my grand daughter the perp may not ever make it to trial. I'm just saying....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nah, not at all. I have no dog in the fight, so I really don't care one way or another. If he's the one in the wrong - fine, let him pay the price. If he's right and it's a case of extortion, file criminal charges on the woman. She's after $100k, right? I believe that makes it a 2nd degree felony in Texas.
LOL.....ya found out later just having some fun with the Dakdavidians here......
Im sorry but both of you are making jokes about a rape case while both of you in another thread talk about.."Its football only" nah this kinda childish crap aint football...its a rape claim your knock knock jokes are kinda smelly...

acr731

Reaction score
Im sorry but both of you are making jokes about a rape case while both of you in another thread talk about.."Its football only" nah this kinda childish crap aint football...its a rape claim your knock knock jokes are kinda smelly...
But it isn't a rape case. If it were the case would be in a criminal court, not a civil court. You do understand the difference, right? The woman is suing Dak, not filing criminal charges. And Dak is counter suing for extortion. In the end, the only one who could potentially be sent to jail is the woman.

My bad for making a joke and talking about showing game film to a jury. I didn't realize is was going to hurt someone's feelers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You asked about 'wishing jail on someone for rape'. It seemed like a very odd question, especially for someone with a daughter. If that ever happens to my grand daughter the perp may not ever make it to trial. I'm just saying....
I think you're reading it wrong. I'm saying why are you wishing jail on someone for rape? I guess I could've worded it differently but 4 or 5 people liked it so I didn't think I had to clarify but yeah i'm saying why are you wishing jail on someone for rape? The assumption here is Dak didn't rape anyone unless I missed some news.