Dak Prescott: Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit/Re-files in Collin County

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If they did it. I would wish for worse honestly.

And no this is not saying I think Dak did anything (I meant they in a general sense), just an odd way of saying that. I mean its not like you said Dak, you said someone. I would assume you didn't read and think about that sentence before hitting enter.
Well if you read the whole sentence it probably gave a little more clarity on what I went.

Pappy thought Dak was gonna lose and go to jail….and yall say this ain’t personal lol? Wishing jail on someone for rape?

Not sure why you cut off the first sentence?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak stans so eager to get a win here lolol

Even if he's innocent of assault dude was trolling for hos in strip club parking lots. And y'all blasted Romo for being unserious
What? This supposedly happened in 2017 when Dak was 24. Many 24 year olds are looking for 304s in strip clubs, hell im 32, and try my luck sometimes :laugh: . Straight bidness

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think you're reading it wrong. I'm saying why are you wishing jail on someone for rape? I guess I could've worded it differently but 4 or 5 people liked it so I didn't think I had to clarify but yeah i'm saying why are you wishing jail on someone for rape? The assumption here is Dak didn't rape anyone unless I missed some news.
I'm not assuming anything. It isn't a criminal case, so there's no chance of him going to jail for rape. Zero. Nada.

In my opinion, the woman loses a little credibility for going after money rather than criminal charges, but I do understand she doesn't have to. It isn't required for the civil suit. But I think she should have gone the criminal route first as she was still within the statute of limitations (10 years). Then she could have sued him. Nothing says she couldn't do both.

Last edited:

bandfan

Reaction score
All I keep thinking about is I wonder how committed she is to this or if it is her lawyer who on a contingency basis stands to make about 35-40 million if she somehow won or Dak actually paid the extortion...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not assuming anything. It isn't a criminal case, so there's no chance of him going to jail for rape. Zero. Nada.

In my opinion, the woman loses a little credibility for going after money rather than criminal charges, but I do understand she doesn't have to. It isn't required for the civil suit. But I think she should have gone the criminal route first as she was still within the statute of limitations (10 years). Then she could have sued him. Nothing says she couldn't do both.
Well she didn't want to go to court at all. She wanted money and extorted him to get it or tried to anyway. Didn't work.

Staubacher

Reaction score
What? This supposedly happened in 2017 when Dak was 24. Many 24 year olds are looking for 304s in strip clubs, hell im 32, and try my luck sometimes :laugh: . Straight bidness
Hey I'm just pointing out the double standard. There's a lot of myths about Dak that are falling by the wayside such as he's such a great leader and he's so intense and focused on football and only football it's all nonsense

nobody

Reaction score
If she doesn’t have enough evidence for criminal what does she have that’s gonna win civil?
Civil courts require far less and often not even real evidence to go to court over. It's really stupid. Personally I think you shouldn't be able to sue in civil court for something like that without a criminal conviction because he's innocent until proven guilty, but I didn't make our messed up court system.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Civil courts require far less and often not even real evidence to go to court over. It's really stupid. Personally I think you shouldn't be able to sue in civil court for something like that without a criminal conviction because he's innocent until proven guilty, but I didn't make our messed up court system.
Yeah but you have to have something. And thus far it just seems like she's relying on her word against his.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey I'm just pointing out the double standard. There's a lot of myths about Dak that are falling by the wayside such as he's such a great leader and he's so intense and focused on football and only football it's all nonsense
So what's the opposite? Just sit in the house and watch football film all day? At 24 he's gotta have a life. Its his job. I guess we could assume its life but seems unrealistic. Is your job 100% your life especially at 24?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well if you read the whole sentence it probably gave a little more clarity on what I went.

Pappy thought Dak was gonna lose and go to jail….and yall say this ain’t personal lol? Wishing jail on someone for rape?

Not sure why you cut off the first sentence?
Not to sound like a stickler here because I don’t think Dak did this just on the simple fact she didn’t seek criminal charges, but as someone whose mom was raped at 13 and carried a child, yes people who rape deserve jail.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not to sound like a stickler here because I don’t think Dak did this just on the simple fact she didn’t seek criminal charges, but as someone whose mom was raped at 13 and carried a child, yes people who rape deserve jail.
I never said they didn't deserve jail. The point was wishing Dak raped someone to get jail time was what I was saying. Not that people shouldn't be jailed for it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
we all knew this was bs from the start. We reported this a week ago. A guy on Youtube first broke it and he was 100% right. Daks lawsuit is still in place against her btw. Good for him. Btw, when will the media report this and apologize to Dak for smearing him by omitting his side of the story? We all know the media was implying he did something wrong. 105.3 the fan needs to be the first to say my bad.

Yup, time for the gold digger to pay. She was digging for gold, but some day she'll pay (Foreigner reference for those that don't know).

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Case dismissed without prejudice. Do any of you know what that means? It doesn't mean Dak didn't do anything wrong. It doesn't mean this case is over. It means the accuser is free to refile somewhere else. Her lawyers have said this was only done so they can refile the suit in the county where it occurred. If she is serious about the charges, this needs to happen to establish proper standing. You people thinking this is about anything else are just misinformed.

nobody

Reaction score
Yeah but you have to have something. And thus far it just seems like she's relying on her word against his.
You're preaching to the choir. I'm just explaining how it is, not how it should be. Now if she had reported assault to the police immediately after the alleged incident, that's one thing. But I don't think that's the case. This is purely a shakedown and it's sickening and if the court finds in his favor, she should face jail time.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I never said they didn't deserve jail. The point was wishing Dak raped someone to get jail time was what I was saying. Not that people shouldn't be jailed for it.
Then maybe you should have worded it that way rather than open yourself up like you did.

If this was an actual crime the woman should have gone to the police, and if found guilty Dak would have absolutely deserved jail time. But that isn't what is happening here. It's just some woman trying to squeeze some money out of a guy for an encounter that may or may not have even happened.