Dak Prescott: Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit/Re-files in Collin County

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to me that she would drop the case unless Dak was also dropping his case. I don't think this is the end of the story.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A court in another state just brought charges against a person who did this to a former MLB player...I dont think this is a coincedence, i dont think a bag of money is whats coming her way.
That outta hold her for a couple years....then some new big lawsuit.

"Hush money" doesn't work these days.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This refiling explains why Dak still has his suit in place as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s the same county Dak filed his case against her in.
hmmm...maybe what it is, she dropped the suit for the sexual accusations, but filed this in the other county to fight the suit against HER by Dak. I guess in time we will know

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It could just mean a lack of evidence. It's still left open for bringing the case back. I just find it weird they asked for 100M. That was never going to work. Either way, the damage is done. Sponsors are quick to drop those accused of anything.
It's called extortion.

1942willys

Reaction score
I think now we can safely assume she was a gold-digger, thus embellishing her story greatly. Yes, absolutely he better keep his foot on her neck. Gotta set the tone for this kinda lawfare crap.
The only way this sort of thing stops is to show that if you do it you pay for it big time one way or another; financially ruined or better yet go to jail.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to me that she would drop the case unless Dak was also dropping his case. I don't think this is the end of the story.
She dropped in Dallas County because her team knows it's a weak case. Going to a smaller county is a hail mary on their part. Wouldn't surprise me to see it dropped soon.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
She dropped in Dallas County because her team knows it's a weak case. Going to a smaller county is a hail mary on their part. Wouldn't surprise me to see it dropped soon.
Actually, they went to the same county Dak filed his case in.

Do you believe Dak’s filing in that county was also a hail mary attempt?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Maybe, up to this point all I've heard as far as evidence goes is mostly he said/she said stuff so you could be right. With these types of accusations though I'll always to slow to draw conclusions. Until we see some actual evidence to show Dak did wrong or this thing gets thrown out I wouldn't recommend taking sides.