Dak Prescott:The NFL's next great QB

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I looked back 5 pages to see if this had been posted. I did not see it. If this is a repeat, I apologize.

Some will see the info here as a great compilation of dak's history with the Cowboys. A positive outlook and argument that he will end up being great.

Others will find this to be humorous.

I merely posted this and offer zero opinion.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If the talent around him is good, he runs an offense as efficient as almost anyone’s. That’s a pretty big deal.

The Internet for ten years of Tony Romo starting: "He has more turnovers than big plays, we need efficiency!!"

The Internet for three years of Dak Prescott starting: "Sure he is efficient, but we need big plays!!!"

ShortRound

Reaction score
3UWS3Sm.gif

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak has everything to prove this year... TFred is back, his BFF is now OC, he has some new toys to play with, and the D should be a top 10 unit.

Last year was a jekyll and hyde year. There were games the offense was anemic— and there were times the 2016 formula was in effect (after Coops arrival)

Bottom line: no excuses. He needs to deliver us a NFCC and SB berth to put the doubters to rest and earn his mega deal.

starfan1

Reaction score
some stats misleading but I that's a good piece. If your a Prescott homer it gives you some good information if your not well gives you something to debate.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You lost me at Jarwin

He also hasn't played with Cobb and Gallup never had more than 3 catches in a game until the end of the season. He only had Cooper for half the season and Cooper was learning the playbook as he went. He didn't have Witten last year and in 2017 Witten had clearly lost a step, same for Dez Bryant.

But other than that, it was the 1993 Cowboys out there on the field with Prescott.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
My pet cat is Gallup.

My pet cat prediction:

This kid will explode onto the scene this year. THis is the season when people will begin to realize what a steal he was at his drafted slot.

And if that comes to pass, the rest of the passing game will gin like crazy.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yawn. He had a great line and RB.

WRs mediocre. TE past his prime.

Baker Mayfield was in the same situation last year.

You can get by with "mediocre WRs" - though, Beasley was not mediocre in 2016, he was a top 3 slot receiver and Dez was a #1 when he was healthy.

There hasn't been another rookie QB that came into the league with the o-line he had. Do you get what that does for a QB? Heck, do you know what that does for "mediocre" WRs?