Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seeing is believing,thanks for the information.
Look I'm not saying this dude is Patrick mahomes I'm just tired of hearing about how Prescott should be carrying this team I mean look at the other two memes that's the real thing it's not like Patrick mahomes is playing elite this year I'm watching jalen hurts have more turnovers than touchdowns in his last nine games but everybody thinks Prescott should play perfect and overcome everything

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score

blueblood70

Reaction score
Only one qb is averaging over 10 air yds per attempt this season.
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/qb-air-yards-per-attempt

Taking what the defense gives you and not forcing the ball down the field is smart football.
Actually it goes further than that did you see that nonsense a couple weeks ago that they think they should take it too deep safety defense and make it illegal because there's a downward trend in the yards per attempt for the offense because they're keeping everything underneath.. This is not a Dallas cowboy problem this is a league wide problem they decide to play this kind of ugly football to try to keep people out of the end zone so they don't mind bending as long as they don't break and give up a lot of points this is the marinelli defense he'd be perfect come back here This is why Mike Zimmer ran it against New York it drove us crazy allowing all those yards but when it counted they didn't allow anybody into the end zone.. It definitely makes football ugly and slow and hard to watch but that is the trend right now it may go the other direction someday but there was an article on it lots of teams are doing this to dirty up those big plays they're not wanting to give up touchdowns they see them able to win games and you can keep people to kicking field goals..

Chasing6

Reaction score
Honestly, Mahomes had a fairly average regular season last year.

He'd probably tell you the same thing.

They did average 24 ppg in the playoffs.

That's why he's the "great" Mahomes. When the competition gets tougher and the stakes get higher, he rises to the challenge.

Dak.... not so much.
What did their D average? That's what makes him great.