Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

McMicah

Reaction score
Would it help if you knew that according to NFL Next Gen Stats, Dak is in the top 10 of avg completed air yards and avg intended air yards in the league?
Over what time period? All time among active QBs?

In short, No, it doesn’t help because of the context of this game. In this game, Dak did not play as well as he should have. The Giants are objectively awful in their secondary, and Dak dirted and sailed about 25% of his throws. That’s probably the easiest it should be for him all season, and we barely survived. The context is what should I expect from a QB making more than Mahomes, Rodgers, etc? More than that

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Hey no way am I saying Prescott is mahomes but give me a break on he didn't play well yesterday because his stats because last game Patrick mahomes had 158 yards 2 touchdowns and two interceptions his team won did anybody put him under a microscope don't say because he has rings and trophies no he's carried by his team as well literally no quarterback plays all 17 games at an elite level or great or even perfect or even close to it but Prescott last night and so far this year with the crap he has to put up with it's literally played above expectations again given the fact that he has no run game a shaky offensive line the play calling is suspect the defense sucks balls and yet he's doing what he can and now he's being criticized in here now you better check yourself haters
I'll bite, this is nonsense as Patrick Mahomes didn't have a single wr last year when he won the SB, he doesn't have much now, you listed in the previous 8 regular season games which means 2023 is in play. In 2023 Mahomes had a rookie Rashee Rice who was his primary target. No Amari, No Ceedee, etc. One rookie. He relied on dump-down passes for most of the year and played smart, putting points on the board where and when he could. You can't possibly compare Dak to Mahomes when Mahomes had one of the worst supporting casts last year, this year he has a second-year wr and worthy is a rookie. Let's compare the two after the season and see where Dak ranks, he hasn't even sniffed a superbowl/nfc championship in 9 years, Mahomes can never win again and will still be better than Dakota. You argue with stats, whereas most of us say with trophies. Dak's best chance was in 2021, 2022 when all he needed was 20pts to win. He can't run, make untimely turnovers, 3& outs at critical moments of the games. If you add all his Saks, he's the worst QB in the league when it comes to escaping pressure and extending plays. He is what he is and should have never taken that deal so you and his supporters would have something to put some merit in your arguments going forward. Dak sucks, we are soon to see just how bad he sucks with a team that is comparable to what Mahomes won with last year. Good luck, Dak is going to need it.

Adreme

Reaction score
And all of that surmounted to a whooping 20 points that barely won the game. The offense looked awful. He took awful sacks. No awareness still. One read QB still. Just downright putrid.

Not to mention this was against the Giants of all teams. Their team is about as bad as ours. Yet he still couldn’t light them up. Just awful.
He took 1 sack the entire game despite some truly bad offensive line play. This is why I find the mindset of the hater funny. They find the narrative first and try to figure out a way for the facts to support it.

For the offense the line had a bad game, Cooks had a bad game, and the RBs had a mediocre game, but the rest of the players had a good to great game. I dont feel great about the team but if you are complaining about the QB then you are not being rational right now as Dak and Lamb were the 2 best players on the field for the Cowboys last night.