Dak Prescott & Tony Pollard's Perfect Drive For Touchdown |Voch Breadown

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
38arsx.jpg

Do I hear 50 million????:omg:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously can't wait for Dak to sign his 37m a year contract, watching half of this forums heads explode is going to be incredible.
The only thing that is going to Explode is our Cowboys for the next 5-6 Years and waste another wave of generational talent without a SB....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak showed a lot of poise in that drive. Twice.
Backed upped, he moved the ball, then sacked, and again, moved the ball, all the way for a TD.

I don't care it was against the Rams backups. They did what they were supposed to do, the entire offense. Execute the plays. This gives some encouragement and without Zeke and Tyron and Zack.
It also shows something good about Moore.

Yeah, so what against backup in a PS game. They looked good.

Exactly. What would have been horrible is if the Cowboys played poorly against the Rams' reserves. This drive was exactly what should have happened and it's very encouraging.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The only thing that is going to Explode is our Cowboys for the next 5-6 Years and waste another wave of generational talent without a SB....

So this team has had so much talent and such excellent coaching they have gone 32-16 despite having Dak as their QB the past three years????

For some Cowboys fans, these games had to be terrible for them to suffer through:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So this team has had so much talent and such excellent coaching they have gone 32-16 despite having Dak as their QB the past three years????

For some Cowboys fans, these games had to be terrible for them to suffer through:

The TEAM went 32-16 in spite of having one of the WORSE passing games and Red zone scoring in the league....in other words in-spite of DAK......

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The TEAM went 32-16 in spite of having one of the WORSE passing games in the league....in other words in-spite of DAK......

This was a run-based team, so their passing numbers aren't going to be that high. If Dak was as bad as some fans think, he'd be losing all these close games, not winning them.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a run-based team, so their passing numbers aren't going to be that high. If Dak was as bad as some fans think, he'd be losing all these close games, not winning them.

It's a run based team cause the Coaches know better than all of us Dak can't move the team with his arm. One quick trip down memory lane when Zeke was out says it all bud as he became the only QB in at least 10 years to turn the ball over 8+ times and throw 0 TDs over a 3 game span!

Just lets all Pray that Zeke is there come week 1 cause it just might be a unpleasant night unless our defense saves the day.....

Go Boys Go Zeke Go Defense and yes Go Dak .....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's a run based team cause the Coaches know better than all of us Dak can't move the team with his arm. One quick trip down memory lane when Zeke was out says it all bud as he became the only QB in at least 10 years to turn the ball over 8+ times and throw 0 TDs over a 3 game span!

Just lets all Pray that Zeke is there come week 1 cause it just might be a unpleasant night unless our defense saves the day.....

Go Boys Go Zeke Go Defense and yes Go Dak .....

I respect your opinion, but I also believe Dak is a better QB now than he was way back in November 2017. That was his "sophomore slump" and he played his way out of it.

This reminds me of the 1990's. There were no forums like this, but there were still fans arguing Troy Aikman wasn't any good because he had the best line in the game, Emmitt Smith to hand off to, and Michael Irvin to throw to.

I'm not comparing Dak to Troy, not by any means, but I'm more interested in team success than individual player success. And to that end, while Prescott's stats aren't winning many fantasy football leagues, as long as he's winning the real games, I am happy with him as the QB.